Reviews for With or Without You
SweetySwee chapter 3 . 9/2/2001
This is wonderful! I've added it to my favourites. I can't wait to read the next part.
Imogen chapter 3 . 9/2/2001
Hey - it's up here too! Marvellous. I still think this is such a good story and can't believe that you've been sitting on it for six months. How could you? I feel so deprived ;-) Thanks for the plug BTW - see you later!
lesley chapter 3 . 9/2/2001
this is great. please write more.
Wouldnt U Like 2 know chapter 3 . 9/1/2001
hurry up and write more PLEASE!
Melinda Malfoy chapter 3 . 8/31/2001
WRITE MORE!
SAngel chapter 3 . 8/31/2001
Great job! Keep it uop!
Lightning Tigress chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Oh my... that is so sad... I got tears in my eyes... I love the last line... wow.
Wouldnt U Like 2 know chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
i love this story!
The Wizened Wizard chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
Why oh why do you do there things to us poor readers?... im still hanging off the cliff over the seceret keeper... when are u gunna finish that?... and now u got me hooked on another?... welll hurry with both now... thx... The Wizened Wizard
SnowflakeBelle chapter 3 . 8/30/2001
This is a great story! You could leave out the part about attempting to take her own life three times, because it doesn't fit within the context of the story. Yes, it is angsty, but if it is true love... one loves thyself by not using devices against oneself to gain another.

Great work! Keep it up & I look forward to the next one!
Dilandra chapter 3 . 8/30/2001
awwwww...heh. i like it, go on!
Lily chapter 3 . 8/30/2001
wow! this is one of the best hp fanfics i have ever read! please please PLEASE continute i wanna know what happens next!
Beccs chapter 3 . 8/30/2001
Keep writing!
Lirael chapter 3 . 8/30/2001
wow this is intresting...keep writing i want to find out what happens next
Autumn Breeze chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
I love your story! Please write more...soon!
177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »