Reviews for With or Without You
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Awesome! Please write more! :D
Ginny chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
Please keep going with this!
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
I added u to story alert, this is really good
Bri411 chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
This is really good and ur very talented At writing! Keep it up and write more pls!
Afrenchgirl chapter 13 . 12/18/2010
I loved your story, it is amazing and a very original one!
Elli-Rose123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
hey, i read you whole story and it is amazing. i think what you did to write and think of the idea is incredible, when i read and watch the harry potter movies i hae to keep reminding myself that that isnt what really happened. it is such a great story to read and i wanted to stay up all night reading it. i even told my friends the name of it and made then read it.

keep writing - your awesome :)

gossipgirl-chuck (aka lauren)
matrixdestiny chapter 13 . 5/27/2009
Amazing! Thanks for the story.
Rex421 chapter 9 . 4/30/2009
hi i really liked your story.

but i cannot find the link for the bathroom scene. i would be very glad if you could send a copy of that scene. keep up the good work.
chst chapter 13 . 1/24/2009
This story is just so great! Brilliant!
ThoroughlyObsessed chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
so so so sweet! the emotion in this was great!
Lady Nightfeather chapter 13 . 6/18/2008
oh sweet! sweet sweet! How much do I love harry and ginny now? you have no idea...:)

i realize you wrote this forever ago but i just had to say how amazing it was...:)
Loyd1957 chapter 13 . 5/8/2008
Whoa, bravo, bravo, bravo. Awesome story and wish there was a sequel. Loved it.
Loyd1957 chapter 9 . 5/8/2008
I just found this story by searching the archives and found it to be very entertaining and wonderfully written. I too tried to find the Gryffindor Tower website and didn't find the story. It is always nice to have different versions for those who like it a little more steamy sometimes. Great story!
Sarah chapter 13 . 1/28/2008
Hi Alphie,

I discovered this story ages ago, when I first got into the HP fandom. However, as canon got more and more interesting, I fell away from it. Anyway, I discovered you again through Stephenie Meyer fanfic, and remembered this story. I also remember reading the -ahem- expanded versions of chapters 9 and 10 over on Gryffindor Tower, which is of course now defunct. I was wondering, could you send me the expanded versions of those chapters? I remember them as being fabulous, and I'm disappointed that I can't find them anywhere anymore. Thanks!
Bjalf chapter 13 . 1/15/2008
Awesome story. I have now read this story 3-4 times. Added to Favorites, and submitted to StumbleUpon.
174 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »