Reviews for With or Without You
Kaeberlily chapter 13 . 2/2/2007
omg, that was really, really, amazingly exquisit!I haven't read a H/G story that good for a long time. I laughed and was sad and happy throughout the whole thing. That just goes to show that not only was it an amazing story (and how I think the books should end up, but no it's "unlikely that Ginny and Harry will end up together because Harry's got 'bigger things to do'."), but it was also very well written! Kudos to you! And I'm favoriting this one!
Anonymus chapter 13 . 1/21/2007
OMG! That was such a good story! You HAVE to continue!
infp1079 chapter 13 . 6/13/2006
This is one of the best fanfics i have ever read! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! OMG! Never stop writing! EVER!
SpontaneousDreamer chapter 13 . 3/29/2006
Oh please come up with a sequel!
GINNYPOTTER258 chapter 13 . 1/26/2006
Aww! I absoutly love this story! I can't wait for Ginny to have he baby! I hope it'll be a girl so it's like Ginny had as a child a older brother to look after their little sister. Although i am a little bit confused as to how they jumped from being at Ron and Hermione's house meeting Jimmy's grandparents to a hotel by themselves. Are they on their Honeymoon? I went to as you put it at the end of chapter nine and i fould the site very confusing. Is there anyway i could get a direct link from you? Could you possibly send me the direct link at This story is fantistic i beleive it is my favorite H/G fic! Please keep writing and don't let this be the end of this story.
Kiome-Yasha chapter 13 . 12/10/2005
Yay their having another baby! This time Harry won't miss it!_ I loved the story so much! Harry and Ginny 4ever!
Lament Moon chapter 13 . 12/5/2005
oh...what a tangled web we weave. This is very good, and a little torture does good for romance. I like the twists, but is it really done?
Rhiain chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
wonderful... I've been looking for this fic for ages! i read it when i first started reading fanfiction, it actually insprired me to write my own..

Rhiain
jacsmompat chapter 12 . 8/3/2005
Great chapter. good story. I hope you write more to this.
jacsmompat chapter 13 . 8/3/2005
I was so disappointed in this chapter although i did love the story. I looked so forward to seeing jimmy with all of the weasleys. Particularly fred and george and a better reaction from Molly and arthur. Sorry but It would have added so much to the story.
Xaphania chapter 13 . 4/28/2005
Hi...just re-read this story over on thebroomcupboard, but as I am unable to review there for some reason, I came here. Just wanted to say how excellent this story is. I read it AGES ago on and loved it then - one thing though, I seem to remember a sequel type thing, where the baby has just been born and Jimmy is looking at her. Is this my imagination, or was it written by another author? I'd like to read it again - thanks!
emes chapter 13 . 9/26/2004
love it! a great story! perfect! a work of art! amazing! superb! or, in true gred and forge style: ABOSLUTELY SPIFFING! honestly, though. i loved your story. you should make a sequel. do you have a sequel? hmm. i have to check your authored list... hope so... if not. WRITE ONE!
Harte chapter 13 . 5/27/2004
Sweet story, it could have even been longer, especially the homecoming.
cancan227 chapter 13 . 12/24/2003
please don't be the end! MAKE A SEQUEL?PLEASE!
vortxe chapter 13 . 12/16/2003