Reviews for Ridiculous
subchan chapter 1 . 11/10
I. Love. THIS! It was soo good tho the "you's" were throwing me off for a second. lol.
ArdentTVFiend chapter 1 . 3/26
Cute! Thanks for writing!
kylielink chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
liked it.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
OMG, HIS SISTER. hahahaha, even i forgot lol lol lol. you are amazing. this is amazing. perfect. the best. LOVE IT LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
knowhere chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Nice. I really liked this. :)
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
squeal? really good, gosh, i didn't make the connection either, i was like "oh" when he said it was his sis. liked that it was in 2nd person btw
GilmoreAtHeart19 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
hela... are you serious? You're lucky that you wrote a sequel because if you ended it like that I would have had to stage a protest! That was really really fantastic. I loved all of Jess' mannerisms that you had in it. It made me feel at home... well you know what I mean. I had just watched an episode of Gilmore girls from season 3, and reading this reminded me of it so much. Oh and by the way, making it feel like I was Rory was an incredible way to tell the story because you know that any girl would kill to be in her shoes. Absoutely wonderful, my dear. I wish I could read the sequel right now but I have too much studying to do... but don't worry I will!
MarlyCook chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Ah! Hela! I love this so much! LOVE! And I am going to tell you on MSN right now how much I love it!
Lyricals chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh that was wonderful.

When Jess told Rory Lilly was his sister. I couldn't help but laugh too. Like I was in Rory's shoes since I (I'll admit it) also didn't get the connection. Great job!
Sydney Lynne chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Love it. Your writing is so subtle and descriptive. Rory's reactions to Jess are just perfect.
contygoldbarg chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
really nice! specially the last oart was trully cutE !
boredliteratireader chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
that was awesome! i loved it..

very well written..

and the convo between them in the hotel room was soo good!

good job
Good2Know chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Awesome, so sweet, you had me grinning ear to ear reading this. I would love to think this is how they ended up. LOVED IT!
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I love it! Please continue
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
This was such a cute story, and I love that they didn't meet up right after the show but you gave them some time so they were ready to be together!