Reviews for The Grey Templar 2
Shade the Bat chapter 14 . 1/9/2009
Zeratul FTW!
CrossyCross chapter 13 . 12/19/2008
Cross: Hahaha. COOL! HELLA!

gabriel: We're waiting for it! IT ROCKS!
Shadow Zeranion chapter 13 . 10/14/2008
This was cool story. I really am looking forward to GT3. Too bad it will be a while before SC2 comes out. I look forward to the next story :3
DefenderOfMan chapter 13 . 9/25/2008
I thought the story was great, don't get me wrong but I do have a few problems with the last few chapters. More personal opinion type things so you don't really need to worry but I'll tell you anyway.

1. I didn't like how Zeratul now seems so all powerful, as well as the nature of his new powers to begin with. I can't quite place it but it just seems really weird.

2. I didn't like how you killed of Zeratul then brought him back. I find main characters dieing then coming back way too cliche for me. Also it takes away the intensity for me because he essentially now cannot die. All he has is some time limit until his power runs out.

3. The High Templars already had the stasis field ability which you pretty much described to a tee when Zeratul tried to use his mealstrom or whatever it was ability.

All in all I thought the whole series was just getting better and better up until the showdown with Sidious. after that it went downhill for me. Except that one dialogue with Yoda when he's coming back, that was pretty cool as well.

Lastly I thought Kart was a great addition to the story and his character really added a lot.

I think you are a great writer so keep it up. Just because I don't like where the story went can't take away from that so props to you.

wow that was a long review. I think i need a life p
Xeno Major chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
"In deep shit we all are" That is funny!
hedatary chapter 13 . 3/18/2008
that was sick. really nice fic. You really should continue this you know. Such crossovers like this is rare. One of the first few.
Grey Pezzola chapter 13 . 3/3/2008
Hmm... Let's think. 'Drea likes cheese. That is my sister for you who was shouting about what would happen if a US girl went to starwars and was hit on by some up high person...

BACK TO WHAT I WAS MEANING TO WRITE!

Fight scenes... weren't quite gripping enough... Zeratul- he's becoming a bit to powerful- I want to see him struggle, scream in frustration as things don't work, cry, almost get killed and THEN figure out how to fight the ruddy opponent.

Kart? Love him, he's a lot better, he's got guts, he sounds pretty cool, but I still want to deck him.

Write more! You have a lot going for you, but have somethings to work on. And I know that I'm hardly the perfect writer. That's why I have Andrea... The one who likes cheese... I did pick her as a sister but I lover her anyways!

See ya!

Grey
Grey Pezzola chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
So, when is the next Gray Templar story coming out? You should do a StarCraft Bob the builder x-over! I'm just joking, although if BTB fought Zeratul, well... Zeratul would win hands down!

Great story! Write more!
Grey Pezzola chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
Okay remember the first time i reviewed this story? How i said i hated you? Now I really do hate you! I love Zeratul and you just killed him off! *sobs* But it is still a great story! Thanks for finishing it!
Grey Pezzola chapter 10 . 1/1/2008
YAY! This is so cool! Yes, I am a bit upset about the cliffy but... what can i say! I now want to give Gaya a hug... she needs a hug! Hey! Make Kart or *ahem* 'mere one foot above Dart’s neck' Dart, give her a hug... Thanks for updating Star!
Grey Pezzola chapter 9 . 12/30/2007
Yay! Thank you so much. Your ending was not quite a cliffy so thanks Star! (By the way that is your new name)
Grey Pezzola chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Sorry for hanging from the cliff all the time, Greypezzola.

Thank you for putting me in the authors note but...

I STILL HATE CLIFF HANGERS! *pants for air*

Well the chapter was awesome, as always... but i really want to slap Kart and Gaya right now...
Grey Pezzola chapter 6 . 12/24/2007
*Sighs and runs hand through short hair* yet again, a cliff hanger to sit and ponder about. i know! They all DIE! Or they go to reno and get facelifts... posibly a chin tuck!
Grey Pezzola chapter 5 . 12/24/2007
I love Yoda's line! this is great, but slightly confusing. i never liked starwars... thanks for updating!
LysdexicOne chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
Ha, Zeratul is so friggin cool, but i wonder what the conversation with the jedi will be like, he does after all use similar abilities as the sith. i love it.

Protoss 1 sith 0