Reviews for Their Room
Indigo2004 chapter 15 . 8/11
Hagrid giving Hermione relationship advice about guys XD
Scorpia11 chapter 31 . 7/30
Loved this...I understand that some things are slightly unresolved but I feel like it's clear their together. I wish there was more to continue on into later years. Thanks for sharing.
Sdj733 chapter 31 . 7/24
Omfg I love this so much it is so damn good omg omg omg so good
Twowings chapter 1 . 6/22
Omg this is amazing
Jola123 chapter 31 . 5/23
Loved every last bit of it!
platform-shoes12 chapter 1 . 5/17
I honestly have mixed feelings about this story.

I admire the consistent depiction of Draco's and Hermione's character but I also feel that there were points in the story when this strong point encumbered a possibly smoother or more coherent transition in the narrative.

Anyway, I loved how the story ended. The bound translation was an unexpected but romantic surprise.
Silvestria chapter 31 . 5/5
This is so great! I read it in two sittings. I loved the mixture of a truly interesting plot and the slow burn romance - my favourite! I kmow this was written ages ago but thank you for writing. :)
RinDarling chapter 1 . 3/19
the first fanfiction i've ever read and now it's been four years..there isn't a night i go to bed without reading dramione fic...
Mikele chapter 6 . 2/16
Thta disclamer had me laughing
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel! This story is amazing
goddess7533 chapter 2 . 1/27
This is so good! please make more!
directioner chapter 1 . 1/8
awesome story
Olivia chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
I just want to say one thing.
WOW.
This has honestly been one of my favourite Dramione fanfics ever! Congratulations on writing such an amazing story!
However, I have one question that I’m DYING to know the answer to; IS THERE A SEQUEL?!
I NEED a sequel...like right now! So please, if you are thinking about doing one, or are currently in the middle of writing one, then just know that if you don’t post it sometime soon then I, one of your biggest fans, will be extremely upset.
So... pretty please?
- Olivia
Guest chapter 31 . 11/13/2017
I loved this
Filisgare chapter 9 . 11/7/2017
I’m sucked into this story!
3,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »