Reviews for Their Room
Guest chapter 31 . 12/22/2019
Best. Story. Ever.
Mrs.Legilimens chapter 20 . 8/30/2019
ugh, these two are super indecisive, it's getting annoying. One moment they are angry, glaring, insulting each other, then holding each other softly or being all buddy-buddy in the next moment.
Nina Margot chapter 31 . 8/22/2019
R u gonna finish it? Pls do!
Virte chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
I absolutely love this fanfiction. I inspires me to create some Dramione fan art. Keep up the wonderful writing!
Me chapter 31 . 3/22/2019
One of the best fanfic I've ever read.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/30/2019
Is there a sequel to this bloody brilliant story or not? I whole heartedly agree with u, there should be some confusion and ego between the two. Them being the perfect couple just seems to good to be true. Small arguments make it more realistic. Plus, fighting with each other would just make them more attracted, and if in any case one gets angry enough to avoid the other or return to the bickering and glaring part, then it would be all the more fun being passionate after anger. Also absence makes the heart grow fonder, so ignorance would work too.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/22/2019
It was a delight watching you progress. At first, I’ll be honest, your grammar and spelling made me cringe. But I was hooked on your story. I’ve never seen someone weave in new plot while staying true to the social connections and even plot bits in the original books. Even better, your technical writing improved drastically as time went on. You’re a great writer, and I deeply enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/27/2018
Yassss best t rated dramionie fanfic ever
Tuki4 chapter 31 . 11/29/2018
To be honest it isn't the first time a read this story. I believed that my opinion hasn't changed that much, though. It's been an interesting read, I was hooked from the beginning. The main characters were well developed and I liked them and they didn't feel out of character which I appreciate a lot. Although, I didn't quiet like how Draco resorted to his "physical superiority" to take the upper hand of nearly every difficult situation. As you have portrayed an intelligent and quick thinker character, I'd have rather seen him using his brain more often. I understand that sometimes we just can't expect someone to react calmly or logically, but he was continously imposing his ways over Hermiones' and for me that felt wrong. I also felt like the end was... incomplete? Maybe I just wanted something more, like the relationship wasn't developed enough.
All in all thank you for your great story,
Love from Spain
Indigo2004 chapter 15 . 8/11/2018
Hagrid giving Hermione relationship advice about guys XD
Scorpia11 chapter 31 . 7/30/2018
Loved this...I understand that some things are slightly unresolved but I feel like it's clear their together. I wish there was more to continue on into later years. Thanks for sharing.
Sdj733 chapter 31 . 7/24/2018
Omfg I love this so much it is so damn good omg omg omg so good
Twowings chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
Omg this is amazing
Jola123 chapter 31 . 5/23/2018
Loved every last bit of it!
diamondsrefract chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
I honestly have mixed feelings about this story.

I admire the consistent depiction of Draco's and Hermione's character but I also feel that there were points in the story when this strong point encumbered a possibly smoother or more coherent transition in the narrative.

Anyway, I loved how the story ended. The bound translation was an unexpected but romantic surprise.
3,185 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »