Reviews for Their Room
I'm SO EXTREMELY sorry that i haven't reviewed yet. I just haven't been able to pull myself away from it long enough! The guilt however has becone too much.
I can no longer continue to read your Amazing story without letting you know what a Talented writer you are. I've been reading dramione fanfiction for over 15 years and this is one of the most realistic ones I've ever read. One suggestion tho? I personally feel like the flow of the story would be nicer if you did something to show the change of scene. It always take me a secons or two to figure out what is going on if the story changes scenes one paragraph to the next without anything to mark the change.
moonug2 chapter 1 . 1/23
Their Room By: aleximoon
Translator: /moonug2/
Hello,
As I'd told you I love your Dm/Hg fictions, I would like to share one of your wonderful stories with some of Dm/Hg lovers in Thailand by translating ' Their Room ' in Thai and post it to one of Thai fansites. Although my English is not good but I will do my best if you say Yes.
Looking forward to your reply, and thank you.

moonug2
fadumo2468 chapter 31 . 1/21
I enjoyed these past few days reading such a wonderfully put story, so for you I have but Two words

bri chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
well, this story was created a year before I was born but so far so good lol. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 11/6/2020
So did you do a sequel? I need to know please
Guest chapter 23 . 10/13/2020
No idea why Hermione would think Hogwarts to be one of the safest places in England, when Hogwarts is located in Scotland. Don't take our Harry Potter Heritage from us.
Ella Hill chapter 2 . 10/1/2020
OMG, ITS SOOOOOOO CUTE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
StarkLord chapter 24 . 8/30/2020
Maan there are too many coincidents.
Hermionefan chapter 31 . 6/28/2020
Omg ! Beautifully ended ! I wish they kinda did more activity hehehe. But I understand if it is not your type. Amazing fanfic. Loved it !
Hermionefan chapter 27 . 6/28/2020
I think that Draco should be more...i dont know...romantic or rough. I feel like everything is going too slow. The O’Leary thing is going on beautifully, but the things between hermione and Draco should move a BIT faster. That’s what I think anyway. Overall, awesome fanfic. You got skills.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Hi. I Love this story of Hermione and Draco. Can you write another telling how everyting goes from here?
drellamore24 chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
Just wanted to say thank you. This was the first fic I've ever read that got me started with reading dramione. I saw this on winglin 19yrs ago haha.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/22/2019
Best. Story. Ever.
Mrs.Legilimens chapter 20 . 8/30/2019
ugh, these two are super indecisive, it's getting annoying. One moment they are angry, glaring, insulting each other, then holding each other softly or being all buddy-buddy in the next moment.
Nina Margot chapter 31 . 8/22/2019
R u gonna finish it? Pls do!
3,197 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »