Reviews for Their Room
starpixie23 chapter 31 . 6/27
I loved the story!
plgdintoawall chapter 31 . 6/24
I just wanted to let you know how beautiful this entire story is. I stumbled across it some time in 2005 and every few years I reread it. Every time, it is like staring at perfection. Oh, there are those typos and grammatical errors and maybe some words that get used to often, but those can easily be edited away. they don't detract from the story, which is what is important. Forgive me if I gush, but your storytelling ability in this fiction is incredible and so inspiring. I realize you may never read this, but I just had to tell you how much the story touches me. I don't know what the people who say the romance needs to be faster or on/off are thinking! Your pacing is impeccable, the way you get inside the characters heads is excruciatingly exciting! (When Draco puts his foot in his mouth for the umpteenth time, I giggle hysterically!) The way you wrote these characters shows how much insight you have into human relationships. At the risk of sounding like a crazed devotee, i had to tell you this. Please keep writing. If you ever write you own book, I want to know.
ssdawning chapter 6 . 6/6
I hope the name calling stops soon. Him calling her a mudblood, even when it's only the two of them is getting tiring. After everything they've been through at this point, I think the name calling would be stopping, not increasing, or at least not as often. I would be punching him in the face at his excessive use of the word.

I like where this story is going. The idea of the scrolls they need to decipher is a great plot idea.
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 31 . 5/31
Powerful and moving and absolutely amazing!
Honny chapter 13 . 4/9
This is my one of my favourite chapter I can see the author put a lot of work into writing this story and it gets better each time.
lauramarie chapter 31 . 4/4
Disappointed to have them not have ended up together and the teased sequel not posted. This was a very good fic - just wish it had gone further.
anonoymous chapter 15 . 3/31
You're story is my kind of story. I love it! :)
anonymous chapter 5 . 3/28
Oh Gosh, I absolutely love how this fanfiction started off! You're an excellent writer, by the way. :)
catgirlrules2 chapter 14 . 3/19
So interesting on the brink or edge of something wonderful but it's not the only discovery right
catgirlrules2 chapter 6 . 3/19
This is so interesting
catgirlrules2 chapter 1 . 3/19
Great begging really in treating (sorry if misspelled)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 3/13
Sorry, but Draco's Middle name is Lucius and Hermione's is Jean.
rummy101 chapter 31 . 2/28
Really nice story. I loved it. Keep writing!
dumbledorescardigan chapter 15 . 2/21
I honestly don't know why hermione doesn't just tell Ron, Harry, crabbe, and goyle all to just fuck off. Malfoy's only exempt because he's a sexy bastard, even though the emphasis would be on the bastard haha
dumbledorescardigan chapter 4 . 2/21
Poor McGonagall, having to deal with Hermione fighting first mountain trolls and now manticores
3,077 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »