Reviews for Their Room
BlaackPepper chapter 31 . 7/13
Super cute ending! I'm glad Draco is accepting the fact that he has fallen for our favorite bookworm gryffindor! Hopefully they live happily ever after, they are very much deserving of it after all. xx
BlairPotter2319 chapter 31 . 7/10
This fanfic was amazing! You are a very good writer, and I enjoyed reading this. I actually finished it in two days because I was so hooked!

Much appreciation,
Blair Potter
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 31 . 7/5
What a lovely story you have here. It was very well done: yes there were a few grammatical or spelling errors, but they were not distracting from the story. Your characterization, which is normally much harder to accomplish, was very well done! I loved your characters they matched the original story line very much.
Airove chapter 31 . 7/2
I really enjoyed the pace of this story, and I especially liked how Draco never got too mushy, and whenever I see a Draco who expresses feelings too easily, I find I get a bit put off from the character.
Swbookfan chapter 31 . 6/18
Wow. That was really realistic. It's not like Draco and Hermione would just magically fall in love with each other. It would take some time. You are a really good author. Is there a sequel yet?
JCMORGENSTERN chapter 31 . 5/29
This story is amazing!I literally stayed all night reading it!I read lots of dramione fanfictions,but this is one of my favorites! And you are incredible writer!And i like the way you presented Draco and his struggling with his emotions for Hermione.I was fangirling so much!And the thing about grammar-it really isn't big deal,everyone make mistakes(I surely have thousands just now-english isn't my mother tongue so I am giving my best to make less and less mistakes).And also I am glad that I am not alone in this ship and thank you for writing and sharing this beautiful story
S chapter 31 . 5/23
Did you make a sequel yet? *Hopefully excited face*
I laughed so hard at that last part, you are a great author!
Of course we care about your problems!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 23 . 5/22
Interesting take on the creation of spells.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 21 . 5/21
This up and down, cold and hot with Draco is annoying.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 16 . 5/21
Time to grow up Draco. Sometimes Mr Malfoy is his worst enemy.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 15 . 5/21
Dear Hagrid!
eterna-romantica03 chapter 14 . 5/20
No rushing into this, I like it.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 13 . 5/19
More civil toward each other. My, my, Hermione is having naughty dreams!
3,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »