Reviews for Their Room
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEE
Please write more i knoe it has been ages but more... please...
ArielNicholas913 chapter 1 . 8/24
So I binged this Fiction in like 2 days! It was amazing! I have saved it to read it again sometime!
LiesWeLiveBy chapter 31 . 7/30
This was beautiful. I love how you made it more realistic than other fanfics. Also, i think my favorite part was how you had Draco change, but not change himself at the same time. I think it's sort of like you made him into the self he could be, without taking away what makes him him.
LiesWeLiveBy chapter 4 . 7/28
This is pretty realistic for a Dramione fanfic. I'm glad you didn't just ump into them flirting in the first few chapters like some fanfic authors do. Love it!
Love love love
Izzy chapter 1 . 7/11
Not trying to be rude or anything but it's ZABINI
I'm about to start reading and saw in the description that it's "awfully long". Is 110k words really that long for most people? I literally just read a 111k fanfic in one afternoon and during summer break I read over 500k in 18 hours. What am I doing with my life?
Hey, I know you wrote this fic about 15 years ago (jeez that's a long time!) so you may not get this review but I wanted to say I found this fic recently as the first fic I've really ever read and I have loved it. I have always liked the idea of Draco and Hermione so wanted a fic that was a real character building story not just straight to the point. I read your notes, and yes there were grammatical errors but I wasn't here to play teacher, everything was still readable and made sense. Like others, Sometimes I found the constant so close/fighting/hating thing a little tedious, I get why it has to be that way, sometimes I wished stack would 'accidentally' let out a little more than he did tho while getting lost in the moment. Even just playing like when he took her had and 'read her palm' when he spoke of the one leading to her head o thought he'd slip up and say something like 'to your heart, where I belong' or similar and that would be when they freak out and walk off suddenly.. I even wished that in his most dire moments of trying to win her back he might Chase her down only to finally get her in front of a bunch of people, her being so difficult that he just kisses her in front of people without even thinking And that she why she'd agree to go to a room and talk or something. But anyway, I hope you have some email account that will notify you that I've written here. I enjoyed your fic so much, I'm hoping to search for and find the sequel to may have got to writing.. if not, I hope to find something I've enjoyed just as much as yours.
Hannah
Chloekitten1789 chapter 31 . 4/3
I loved your story- it was intriguing and hilarious. Honestly, not many people can write like that so I commend you.(Not like I have any power or anything to use to commend you) good job!
Layla chapter 9 . 4/2
Great job! However, I notice some spelling errors in each chapter. Also, some of the sentences could be longer, but all in all this is amazing! I really love reading this. Thank you so much!
loved it somuch but were is the juice?
Jj chapter 31 . 3/13
Noooo pls updaye
PJOYHP chapter 26 . 3/3
I love it? Do you still write? Sorry, I'm posting this in 2017!
love it