Reviews for Their Room
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 1/31
Are you going to mark this as complete?
This is an AMAZING FANFIC! AAAAAHHHHH I LOVE IT! It's unbelievably well written! There were few, if any, grammar and spelling mistakes, the plot was fantastic, and the characters were IN CHARACTER! I LOVE IT!
~Genevieve
Catuhh chapter 31 . 1/16
I loved this fic! At first I didn't want to read it 'cause you said it was dreadfully long. Thankfully I completely disagree. It is the perfect lenght and I wouldn't have minded a couple of extra chapters. What you did with the way they slowly feel for each other was marvelous, in some fics the way they fall in love is laughable, from love to hate in the blink of an eye. So thank you for an actual believable story. Best wishes
RuthAdoresThisStory chapter 31 . 1/12
This story is so unbelievably adorable! I can't believe it was written so long ago!
Wonderfully written and very lovable! Thank you for this amazing story!
tra.duong121 chapter 8 . 1/4
This chapter is so sweet 3 Thank you for this fic very much, I just love it 3
moonlightaurasky chapter 30 . 12/15/2015
Hello there,
I am new Draco Hermione shipper and always in search for new stories for the new couple. Their are so many wonderful stories to choose from. This story came highly recommended and I decided to give it a try and wasn't disappointed at all. This story is such a wonderful read you cannot help but be absorbed in it. The push and pull, hot and cold, hatred and concern are so well done and what really helps is that the situations perfectly explain where all these feelings are coming for.

I wish to read more multi chaptered stories regarding this couple. Loved your writing style. Thanks for the wonderful read. TC

regards,
MoonlightAura
Guest chapter 31 . 11/20/2015
I just thought I'd let you know that I hate FanFic... But I legit read this in one go and got so angry and frustrated that I was enjoying it... You are my new fave author, you made me fall in love with Draco all over again... Dromione for life
Guest chapter 31 . 10/27/2015
THANKS FOR WRITING THIS! I REALLY ENJOYED IT.
RoseIce23208 chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
Great story:), felt it my duty however to point out that her middle name is acutely Jane
not sure what Draco's is ;)
(Hermione Jane Granger)
loveme.fangirl chapter 31 . 9/21/2015
Wowowowow. Best dramione fanfic ive ever read!
pprraawwll chapter 31 . 9/15/2015
I love this story and I mean it. This one is so heart touching; and I want more, please?; their room 2 maybe? I like the way they are together, the way they slowly know their hearts.
Please, please, please, if you got this message, please contact me at

love
your fan
lollipopnboo chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER!
SepiaMalfoy chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
This is one of the best Fanfics I've read so far, and trust me, I've read A LOT of them. I like this one because of the writing style, it closely resembles an actual author's writing style because instead of just telling the story, you bring the reader into the story by giving details about the setting and the scene, making it easier to imagine it all whilst reading it. Well done!
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Haha. I can see them yelling at each other all red in the face and realizing what they said.
juiceboxxes chapter 31 . 7/25/2015
okay fine just stomp on my heart and spit on it and mend it back and place it in my chest you've already done it once
3,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »