Reviews for Their Room
Ella Hill chapter 2 . 10/1/2020
OMG, ITS SOOOOOOO CUTE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
StarkLord chapter 24 . 8/30/2020
Maan there are too many coincidents.
Hermionefan chapter 31 . 6/28/2020
Omg ! Beautifully ended ! I wish they kinda did more activity hehehe. But I understand if it is not your type. Amazing fanfic. Loved it !
Hermionefan chapter 27 . 6/28/2020
I think that Draco should be more...i dont know...romantic or rough. I feel like everything is going too slow. The O’Leary thing is going on beautifully, but the things between hermione and Draco should move a BIT faster. That’s what I think anyway. Overall, awesome fanfic. You got skills.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Hi. I Love this story of Hermione and Draco. Can you write another telling how everyting goes from here?
drellamore24 chapter 1 . 4/12/2020
Just wanted to say thank you. This was the first fic I've ever read that got me started with reading dramione. I saw this on winglin 19yrs ago haha.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/22/2019
Best. Story. Ever.
Mrs.Legilimens chapter 20 . 8/30/2019
ugh, these two are super indecisive, it's getting annoying. One moment they are angry, glaring, insulting each other, then holding each other softly or being all buddy-buddy in the next moment.
Nina Margot chapter 31 . 8/22/2019
R u gonna finish it? Pls do!
Virte chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
I absolutely love this fanfiction. I inspires me to create some Dramione fan art. Keep up the wonderful writing!
Me chapter 31 . 3/22/2019
One of the best fanfic I've ever read.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/30/2019
Is there a sequel to this bloody brilliant story or not? I whole heartedly agree with u, there should be some confusion and ego between the two. Them being the perfect couple just seems to good to be true. Small arguments make it more realistic. Plus, fighting with each other would just make them more attracted, and if in any case one gets angry enough to avoid the other or return to the bickering and glaring part, then it would be all the more fun being passionate after anger. Also absence makes the heart grow fonder, so ignorance would work too.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/22/2019
It was a delight watching you progress. At first, I’ll be honest, your grammar and spelling made me cringe. But I was hooked on your story. I’ve never seen someone weave in new plot while staying true to the social connections and even plot bits in the original books. Even better, your technical writing improved drastically as time went on. You’re a great writer, and I deeply enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/27/2018
Yassss best t rated dramionie fanfic ever
Tuki4 chapter 31 . 11/29/2018
To be honest it isn't the first time a read this story. I believed that my opinion hasn't changed that much, though. It's been an interesting read, I was hooked from the beginning. The main characters were well developed and I liked them and they didn't feel out of character which I appreciate a lot. Although, I didn't quiet like how Draco resorted to his "physical superiority" to take the upper hand of nearly every difficult situation. As you have portrayed an intelligent and quick thinker character, I'd have rather seen him using his brain more often. I understand that sometimes we just can't expect someone to react calmly or logically, but he was continously imposing his ways over Hermiones' and for me that felt wrong. I also felt like the end was... incomplete? Maybe I just wanted something more, like the relationship wasn't developed enough.
All in all thank you for your great story,
Love from Spain