Reviews for Their Room
emma bob jimmy jane and sara ann chapter 6 . 8/30/2001
too cute! even cuter than my name! although i really don't see the 2 characters actually getting together, it is funny to think about it though!
DarkAngel8 chapter 6 . 8/30/2001
This is a very good story. You're bringing it along nicely instead of plunging right on in and making it unrealistic. Also you haven't fallen into the trap of writing one chapter then deserting. So please don't fall into that trap at all, and bring the next installment out soon. Thanks.
Black Dreams chapter 6 . 8/30/2001
Hey whts gonna happen next
EricaM chapter 6 . 8/30/2001
Your story is very good! Looking forward to the next part.
Jade Straight chapter 6 . 8/30/2001
Oh! I want more! That was SO sweet!
River chapter 6 . 8/30/2001
wow!

that was very good...do update soon
Wren8 chapter 6 . 8/29/2001
Neat! It's certainly very creative- I never would have thought of Draco as the Arithmancy type. The flow is really nice- it keeps on moving and it's very interesting despite some small, but rather annoying typos. Good job! Keep writing. I can't wait top read the rest of the fic!
Logue chapter 2 . 8/29/2001
Great chapter!Keep up the great work!Hugs,Bella
Vegeta chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
I love that this fic isn’t them immediately falling madly in love. I like how you are drawing it out. You have the characters down very well. Write more soon! :)
DRACOSLOVERGURL chapter 31 . 11/27/2004
awesome and awesome and more awesome i love this story but it took me a while to finally get to this chapter it took me 2 and a half hours i mean for me that is a lot of time! i hope you keep up the great writing!
Invisible-Shadow chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
haha thats great. i luvd how hermione hit draco with her book! lol brilliant. (plus i luv the fact that its my two fave characters in ur story!)
3,206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 204 211 212 213 214