Reviews for Hidden Pain
April Rodgers chapter 12 . 5/5/2010
this chapter and the whole story all together is kind of confusing but anytime it involves rodney teyla ford lorne or shep whump then I'm all for it keep it up.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 16 . 3/28/2009
OMG

That was beautiful.

*SOB*

You wrote it SO well...especially the very end with "Their first kiss...and their last." What can I say to describe it? It was so incredibly heartbreaking...:( And then I love where you ended it, leaving us to figure out the rest. OMG. :( :(

Wonderful job; so sad it's over, but I loved it. Poor Sam and Rodney. *sniff*

Miss Pookamonga chapter 15 . 3/20/2009
:o :o :o

OMG

AH

You had better update soon, b/c the ending of this chap was freaking amazing. OMG. I have a terrible feeling about the next chap...but I can't wait to see how Sam deals with it...oh dear. :_(

Miss Pookamonga ;-p
nexis44 chapter 14 . 3/9/2009
More pls. I love this story.
Miss Pookamonga chapter 14 . 3/8/2009
:O Wow that was really dark...I can't wait to see how this plays out-update soon!

angw chapter 13 . 2/7/2009
Oh no. He hurt Sheppard. He killed Lorne!
gabumon chapter 13 . 2/7/2009
woot, another chapter! that seems like a kinda pathetic way to just up and kill lorne...should have been more drawn out
Miss Pookamonga chapter 13 . 2/7/2009
YOU KILLED LORNE!

YOU KILLED HIM!

:O :O :O

AH! :(

Well, at least it made for a very sinister chapter. I can't wait for the next one...

Rodnii chapter 12 . 12/31/2008
You! Update now. Or else.

:D

I'm all over the idea of some evil entity taking over Rodney's body and going around being evil! :D

Can't wait for your next update!

Longer chapters would be appreciated, however.

-nudge nudge-
Samandjackforever chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
Omg! You and the cliff hangers! You're killing me here lol UPDATE ASAP! _
Miss Pookamonga chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
OH I love the suspense in this one, especially the ending! Can't wait for more, as usual!

angw chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
I hope Lorne has been eavesdropping or that McKay has found a brilliant way to break free...
Miss Pookamonga chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
WHAT? You can't leave it hanging like that! And you nearly killed Keller! :O :O

But anyway, that was very intriguing; I can't wait for the next chapter! I want Sam to wake up NOW!

lol

Merry Christmas _

Samandjackforever chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
OMG PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
TeacherGal chapter 11 . 12/18/2008
Like your story. Anxious to see who's going to get it from "bad" Rodney and how the team is going to save him. I have to say I find it odd that Sheppard wouldn't have caught on to the change but, oh well.

One suggestion would be to put some kind of a break between your acknowledgements and the story. It's rather wrenching to get to the bottom of the page and have the story go into a comment with no warning.