Reviews for Lucius and the Shrink
Guest chapter 3 . 20h ago
While I think this is hilarious, the rating should be higher. There are a lot of references that I don't think are appropriate for children to read. I personally think it should be rated T, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, great fanfic! :)
When I want a really good giggle I come back and re read this story and laugh and laugh.

I really wish would let you (logged in) review the same story/chapter more than once to reflect how good it is when readers do read stories multiple times. I know I've read this at least a dozen times. The small amount of reviews just do not reflect how funny this story is and BTW you need to do another chapter. Hint, Hint! :)

Saint Snape
Sumi Anzu chapter 3 . 1/16
I lol at dr. Tatw was out to get the premise that Lucius was sexually abused by father.

Lucius drew himself up primly. "You know as well as I do that Voldemort never expected that of me. Yes, he beat me and treated me like a house elf, and broke my wand—but at least he wanted my wand!"

Then i keeping lol thinking that dr tate must have thought that his father broke his cock/ manhood. Lol

Plzzz written morre-
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 1/16
Omg! It stuff is gold. I enjoy a good laugh and learn psychology term and some insight on it.
vovo611 chapter 3 . 1/8
Dr. Tate is so oblivious! It's hysterical!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Ha! (laughs my head off). Actually, gorgeous blond hair is a sign of being Aryan, at least if I remember my Nazi propaganda correctly.

But seriously, this is a riot!
Diefair chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
( Oy, my phone does not want to sign me in. :( )

I was so excited seeing this in my inbox! And it was just as hilarious as the other two chapters. Brilliant, I say, throwing in Lockhart of all people! And, as always, the disturbingly misunderstood notes the Shrink takes about the conversation are pure gold. Lockhart seemed to be the icing on the cake, though.

Wonderful job. Great laugh!
LAHH chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Excellent chapter. Thanks for writing
wolfwillow chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
Shopping at the Moldie Mart? Perchance to purchase Voldie Mints? Brilliant! (I'm sure that notorious sweet-tooth Albus Dumbledore would love some!)

Then suddenly: Gilderoy Lockhart! What a surprise! But it makes sense that he'd be in therapy. And he's recovered a few memories, too. Does that mean Dr Tate's therapy is actually working? No, that's not possible. The spell must simply be wearing off. But with or without memories, Gilderoy's personality hasn't changed one bit.

Now, I can see someone hitting on Lucius, but Severus isn't exactly known for his looks. Or his delightful personality. But then again, Gilderoy isn't exactly known for having any sense, either. Yes, I know that Gilderoy isn't really hitting on them; he's just being his usual excessively flamboyant, chummy self, which is almost as bad.

Now that I think about it, Gilderoy and Tate should get along pretty well. Neither of them is in touch with reality, and I'm sure they'll be able to happily misunderstand each other for hours on end. Tate should be able to publish a lot of daft research papers after this. Maybe he'll even win an IgNoble Prize. Or get a teaching position at Hogwarts.
jazzy2may chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
so funny! I love this story. its hilarious! :D
Saint Snape chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Yeah, another chapter of my favorite Slytherins with their clueless psychiatrist!

Dr. Tate seems a little too interested in Ask-a-ban, that sex laden website, haha. Do we have a closet deviate here? He'd be in for a shock if he really saw Azkaban.

I had a huge giggle over the visual of a squirrel on top of Voldy's head.

The argument over which wand Voldy wanted was brilliant too. And Severus a Goth Satanist fits his look.

More please! You really need to get Harry into this so the "pot maker" can have his say and Dr. Tate be even more confused.
Abraxas' Lover chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Um... I saw a lot of Lucius' father in this and I tried not to think anything about the stupid jackass of a psychiatrist who basically called my Brax a child molester and grave robber. The nerve of some people, I ought to kick him in the head over and over until I knock a few wires loose! I hate him. Other than the doctor going after my Brax, I laughed a lot. Especially at Lockhart acting like a child "He's pick on me." Then he kept touching Snape, who, by the way, shoved a woman out of his way! The rudeness of some people, I'm tell you. Lol! Oh, and Lucius, when he tried to reach for his wand when he thought Lockhart was trying to hit on him, just because he winked at him. Hilarious. The doctor is out of his mind. I hate him.

Hilarious! Except for my Brax being a child molester though. AHEM!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
ROFLOL - You have to bring in Potter, the Twins, McGonagall, maybe.
Festus chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
"Sister-in-law having affair with father."

HAHAHAHAHA, Bellatrix/Abraxus, omg. If Lucius had just an inkling of what the Muggle was writing down, he would be tempted to throw a Crucio at her, Azkaban be damned. :P
Aya Diefair chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
This is just pure gold. I do hope you continue this in the future. This is just brilliant!