Reviews for How To Save A Life
KK chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
This story is great i hope u keep writing
flapjacks chapter 6 . 3/28/2008
i love love LOVEE this story, you've mentioned like all my favourite songs too. please update soon :)
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
good chapters so far i'm loving this.

Love your random facts like the pregnancy thing. LOL.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
LOL i love this song, what a great story. X
SVUObsession12 chapter 6 . 12/26/2007
HEY MISSY!WAAITING HERE lol but you realy need to update... like all of your stories i read all of them tonight and its like 6:00 US time so I WANT SOMETHING OUT OF IT! D
SVUobsessor chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I think you've read everyone of my stories (and reviewed)...I figured I owed you a review. It was really good, the fact that it also a good song is just a bonus.
Sirusi chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
Yay! I have my own chapter! SO freakishly happy right now! And yeah, it really sucks to have to type what you've written. I have about half of my own novel-ish thing in a notebook. And I still haven't typed it. And I haven't even written in it for almost a year. I really need to get back to that, but right now homework is evil and if I don't update on here every week people get a bit...testy.

Oh yeah. I liked the chapter, too. (Does it say something about me that actually REVIEWING for the chapter is always an afterthought?)
Miss Dark And Twisted chapter 5 . 11/17/2007
I love this story.

Please continue _
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 6 . 11/16/2007
I don't understand. Was the conversation between Munch, Fin, Elliot and Casey a dream?
NettieC chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
Somehow, Kiddo, I don't think you are a bicycle will get you very far.

I am going to singing Walking on Sunshine all night now - thank you very much :x

great chapter
Dances With Monkeys chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
This is awesome!
Sasha.Rizzoli chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
Great chapter!

Please post more soon!
hungarian-princess chapter 6 . 11/15/2007

oh snap i just totally spoke italian...

i think.

anyway yeah that was good.

hm? 0.o
MariposaAngel18 chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
Get to it with that Italian! Ms. Lady!

Great update! Can't wait for more

dark but so Lovely chapter 6 . 11/15/2007
post more soon. love the story