Reviews for Prongs Rides Again
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Can't wait to see everybody's reactions!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
Aww, this was great! A nice, quick read. Highly recommended
Catz4444 chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
Absolutely amazing! I loved The Lord of the Rings references and it was an awesome ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
James was killed almost immediately upon Voldemort's arrival. I get you have artistic license, but if Lily had had that kind of time, she would have jumped out the window (it was only a two story house so even if she ran upstairs first, it would have been much safer than staying). Though frankly I don't understand why she didn't do that in the books either, rather than running up the stairs first. She could have apparated once she got past the wards and then James' death would have been worth something. Some Aurors.
Karma Aerialla chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
I think James, Sirius, Remus, and Dumbledore are assholes; they're not only keeping the fact that James is alive from Harry, they're keeping him with his abusers because of their selfishness (mental, verbal, and emotional abuse are just as damaging as physical abuse is). I know that Sirius and Remus are happy that James is back but that doesn't excuse them for ignoring Harry, especially during a time when he needs them; I'm not surprised that Dumbledore doesn't care about Harry, he never has, but the others' actions are inexcusable.
TheGrandDuchess chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
It was very strange but also very good.
Vishal chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Too slow for me.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Awesome! Lupin's warewolf form leaves him to destroy Voldemort...James is alive and just an amazing story
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
You are such a talented writer! You still of story is so rare! It's complete, well written, has nice long chapters! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Thank you for writting this story.
nuy chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
I'm really into this story, and it's AMAZING so far what you've come up with, ingenious idea of how James could survive the killing curse, but I really have to say this... why are you using italics for normal narratives and dialogue and normal font for thought? it's been quite hard discerning what's going on.
HerGoldenWings chapter 9 . 1/9/2010

the last chapter cheered me up quite a bit,

but I'm off to find a extremely happy story that I can laugh at how supremely fluffy it is.

Your story is beautiful,

you have a way with words.

I feel like it's touched my heart.
HerGoldenWings chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
I don't understand,

I thought James's patronus was a Stag and Lily's was a doe,

so what did it change to in your story, and what was it before?
HerGoldenWings chapter 6 . 1/9/2010

your story officially made me cry now.

I feel like a pansy.
HerGoldenWings chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
The quidditch match,

the flashbacks,

it nearly made me cry.

you're beautiful with words.
HerGoldenWings chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
I'll admit,

I'm really confused.

(: but I still think it's beautiful