Reviews for A Little Extra Fun
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Oh my god I Cant feel my sides
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Well this was great, I can see y it has so many reviews lol
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Yes, please! Do add another chapter. The story's not successfully concluded. Cloud and Tifa are still unresolved though they did go farther in their relationship than they ever had. I also want to see how they're going to mess with Barret.

Nice plot, by the way!
Melody-Of-Lockhart chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Hey i love this really! Please do another chapter...Please!
arandomteenager chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Im not logged in right now but j will add this to my alert list! Please continue! This was so cute and hot at the same time! Ahh Cloud, I love how he said how he was surprised and modest when Tifa called him good looking. So in character! I love it. Well done!
DonB4Real chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Barret needs to get his
ayami chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
me ! im interested to see more..i wanted to see this "idea" cloud had in mind..and damn..i want him to just justify his actions on tifa..i really feel for tifa..
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Please make another chapter :)
AngelofMist chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
YEARS LATE but dear God PLEASE do another chapter. This was beyond hilarious to me and so ugh amazing lol. Wake up PLEASE! Update!
black-klepon chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
It's late by... what... several years? But I'd really like to see the continuation :)

I'm torn between wanting to laugh... or deck Cloud, really. xD
RubyRedTifa chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aargh...! How long will it take for you to continue this extremely wonderful fanfic? I read it over a hundred times but i'm still not tired of reading it over and over again... I am so hoping for you to continue this with Cloud's POV this time. Hehe. Now I'm demanding... I just so love this fic... Please... Please update. Hehe
ZeLinkFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I would love to see more of this story ;) You've got a great plotline going right now.
Aundrea Jordan chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Make another chapter
Kitten of Edo chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
i think you should post more
Jae.Lockhart chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
LOLD, I'm starting to enjoy the way you portray cloud forreal(: