Reviews for MMX: Of Creatures and Reploids
ToaGaimZXA chapter 5 . 10/4
Sweet story, though I'm curious what will the other MMX characters Pokémon will be like?
Though it would be funny if Alia had a Pichu that had a crush on Minun. X3
TheReviewTravele chapter 1 . 1/15
This story is truly wonderful. it's very nice to know that you're going to start working again, so do your best! I love this story and I hope it's gonna continue!
anonymous chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
LunaClefairy chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
I love that X has a Minun and Zero has a Plusle. It's so fitting, and for plenty of reasons.

-Plusle and Minun are best friends (so are X and Zero)
-Their colors match
-Plusle and Minun work best as a team (so do X and Zero, at least from what I know)
-Plusle and Minun represent opposite polarity (and since X was made by Dr. Light and Zero was made by Dr. Wily, they are also opposites)
Shadow Guyver chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Hey Alisa! Nice piece of story you got here. Until today, I didn't think there could a crossover with Megaman X and Pokémon altogether. It's quite nice to see both reploids and Pokémon working along just like they do with the humans.

Hmm... is it me or I just caught a small resemblance of Ash Ketchum inside X? When you said that X was the best Pokémon battler and that he did that with excitement it kinda reminded me of him.

Crappy Sigma still developing the Sigma Virus eh? Poor Umbreon, when he discovers what will happen to his trainer...

By the way, another question: Do you plan to continue this fic? I really like it!
AngelicTrinity chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
You have to continue with this story! The concept is so good that it would be criminal to just drop the story!
Symphonic Sweet chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
This is an odd concept handled extremely well. ) It's a great read. D Minun and Plusle are great choices for X and Zero. D

More? (
The Final Keyblade Master chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Cool update soon!
wolfer-2 chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
ahahahah, I almost forgot about this story...

Ah, well written chapter. I hope to see more from you soon. Zero's introduction wasn't dramatic, but I didn't think it would be. Casual meeting, probably the best choice. I'm guessing there might be another slight time-skip after this, but then again you might show how the training goes.

Anyway, good luck with finishing this oddly cool novelization, I hope to see another good chapter whenever you decide to update again XP

MungoJerry chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
Excellent! :D Per us-u-al. I always find this story so entertaining and plausible.

Kestre Wynde chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
I keep reading this and thinking, why Umbreon? Umbreon is one of the most incredibly awesome Pokemon ever, and Sigma has one. Why? Yeah, it's Dark-type, but couldn't he have a Koffing or a Seviper or something? Can the Umbreon run away when it realises how evil he is?

Ah, don't worry about it. It's your fic, and it's pretty good so far. A little strange - Pokemon and Rockman X aren't exactly the first things that pop into your mind when you think crossovers - but you've done it really well. I like the X&Minun/Zero&Plusle too - makes me think of Pokemon Ranger! For some reason, X and Zero seem more like they'd be Rangers rather than Trainers, but oh well. Please keep writing, and update soon!
Ginkyofu13 chapter 4 . 10/30/2008
the chapters so far... the best one ever keep it up!
phoenixgirl chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
That Ninetales was Dr Light's. Great story so far. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Hey, have you given up on this? Just as it was getting exciting too :(
MungoJerry chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
It works becaues Plusle and Minun are BEST FRIENDS and X and Zero are BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! XD EL OH EL. :3 I'm enjoying it immensely, as typical. Keep it up!