Reviews for The Perfect Prank
slybunny chapter 11 . 2/22
Woah this chapter was like a really intense round of ping pong.
HouseoftheBadger chapter 11 . 1/18
Awww. I don't want it to end. During that shouting-match I sat like: This is getting ridicolous. Sirius! You complete IDIOT! How could you say something like that?! And Remus! You can't tell Sirius he's a Black, it's the worst thing you can tell him! But Sirius was clearly worse, and YOU COMPLETE BLOCKHEAD!

Anyway, great written, great story, great authorship (is that a word?). I loved it all, and this was absolutely great!
HouseoftheBadger chapter 8 . 1/18
Oops.
And that's not your personal opinion. That's true. It's a fact.
HouseoftheBadger chapter 6 . 1/18
Why didn't he just hex her? He's Sirius Black, who makes life a pain to other just because he's bored (Snivellus, anyone?). He should've hexed her.

Otherwise, great job! I like this very, very much. Now I'm going to read the rest.
WhoHasAStraightOTPAnyway chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Oh, I like this take on it. I've never actually seen R & S pretend to go out and then pretend to J that they are going out for real. I'm interested...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/19/2015
Adorbs. Remus is Kawaii
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
This.. made me cry .. twice
Greekgeek2141 chapter 11 . 5/4/2015
Awwwwww so cute please update
hpfan2013 chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
This is an absolutely fantastic story! You had me crying by the end of it. :')
n chapter 11 . 1/7/2013
Love this story 3
GothKat2SlashFan chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
You may hate this and it's sequel, but honestly I find nothing wrong with it I love your stories, really. You're such a good writer ;_;
Quill Scribblings chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Aw, poor Sirius! Oh, when will Remus figure it out? I hope they get together soon _
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
WOW!Such intense events!Really!Awesome work with this!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Oh gosh!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Oh my!Sirius really cool!lol his fangirls!