Reviews for Bloodlust
tasha chapter 14 . 7/15
love it
I just love that.
cRaZyGuRl093 chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
I loved everything about this fic! Esp. how descriptive it all was and JJ...definitely shed some tears. Great job! :)
sandy.morganlopez chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
OMG, so ironic...we just moved from the Williston, ND area this summer! We lived there for two years while my husband ran a trucking company there with the boom. Oddly enough, it's believable that something like this could happen there since the influx of people. :(
whiskets chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
Whoa. So many words and feels. This has got to be one of the best pieces of fan fiction I've ever read. You've got the characters down, the unsub was super creepy, and there were very good twists that I just did not see coming.
I loved the epilogue and would like to see some follow up pieces continuing their relationship. I think you did. Good job there without allowing it to then into smut. This was always a relationship that I wanted to see happen on the show so thanks for fulfilling that for me.
whiskets chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Argh! Quite right you are that I would've been pissed if this was the ending!
iamchefmaster chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
*sniffs as tears roll down her cheeks*
That was beautiful.
spk chapter 14 . 1/11/2011
Beautiful ending! Great job balancing the angst, drama, & fluffiness of young love. :)
letthesongtakeflight chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
Completely love it! _
letthesongtakeflight chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Wow love it! Oh noes they're taking JJ next aren't they... D:

And for the description of the wallpaper, have you by any chance read The Yellow Wallaper?
Too Lazy To Sign In chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
I can't quite fathom why your story hasn't been flooded with great reviews. Personally, this is one of my favorite Criminal Minds fic, and certainly one of the best written. It's a nice change from poor grammar and plotholes :3 Keep writing stories, because they're fabulous, mmkay?
Del Wolffe chapter 14 . 8/18/2010
awesome story in general. loved the plot. i was crying 4 jj through lyk half of it.
RPM Shadow chapter 14 . 7/2/2010
Love it, love it! Did I mention I love the Reid/JJ?
xbecbebex chapter 14 . 4/29/2010
daww, you did it again. dammit. now i'm crying happy tears. :) you're a genius, woman!
xbecbebex chapter 13 . 4/29/2010