Reviews for Inner Glow
Ai no Maneshi chapter 20 . 3/21
Thats it? Mooooooore! :(
i dont want them to get closer!
dhh chapter 5 . 2/19
The Death Note exist in this Uni then? Wow. I thought it was REALLY AU as in, regular crimes and criminals and NOT the Supernatural type..Ah well..So long as you don't KILL 'L' then I'm fine.
dhh chapter 3 . 2/19
Why the hell did they get married in the first place? Is there even LOVE between them? I know that "Light/Raito" does CARE/LOVE*?* L but it seems as thou HE doesn't care at all?!
memories.of.rain chapter 20 . 1/14
This story is pure GOLD. I loved the way that you kept everyone in character but added your own spin on them as well. The case with B was done brilliantly and I was trying to figure out the case along with L and Light. I was also very impressed with how you stuck to the plot of the story about L and Light's marriage and made it very believable. I've read stories in the past that all of a sudden became completely unbelievable and everything was okay. But you didn't do that, you gave there relationship a taste of reality, the ups and downs and wanting to stay together but thinking that they'd be better apart. I can't rave about this fic enough and I love fem!Light. *gives you a plate of cookies and a glass of milk* OUTSTANDING JOB! I hope you continue to write such amazing stories.
Demon's Trill chapter 20 . 1/8
It was so good reading this. I really liked fem! Raito even though she is less narcissistic than male Raito I think she was in characters as was L and everybody else.
miss nyx chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Just to say that I love this story and have read it so many times and I never get bored. Thank you so much for such an amazing story! x
Teacuppy chapter 20 . 5/2/2014
Beautiful story, I enjoyed reading this, thank you for this gift, and thank you for actually completing it. I'll read more from you :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Awesome story! Love the ending as well. Although there is still a side of me that wants to rip L limb from limb for what he did to Raito. ( but that's just my extreme sadistic streak talking) It's a surprisingly small part of. me though unlike other times. "Insert psychotic smirk" so ... Congradulations.
GHOSTofDVDs chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Loving your story. I would like to let you know however, that if Raito is a girl, you can't use the suffix 'kun.' See kun is used for little boys and sometimes older males. It is not used for females. The alternative for females would be'chan' which is for young girls usually, or 'san' which is more formal/polite and gender neutral.
KuroKanashimi chapter 10 . 5/14/2013
i can't Read This AnyMore Not Only did you have him leave for a shit reason.. PAUSE.. he LEFT her for two years for one argument? one FUCKING argument... WtF? no ones is that fucking angry! & here i thought he left 2 yrs cause of something very very very important... i mean like WtF... Then you have Her & Him acting like he killed her sister or cheated on her or IDK raped her... Beat Her or something! wtf she said hes no better then a serial killer... DID he fucking FORGET that! for someone WHO prides themselves ON stopping said KILLERS what she said is lower then what he did... But No you want too keep her as the victim or the wronged innocent person... i got that from wat L thoughts in this ChP completely forgetting the Crappy shit she has said... & she doesn't care at all that she said it either..

i just Can't
KuroKanashimi chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
honestly raito being a real spiteful Bitch... By the memories L was a fucking hell of a guy & still trying too be... i hope the reason he left is good!

honestly her saying hes no Better then a killer is low... unforgivable... You're a college student... L should be seeing her true colors
KuroKanashimi chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
i more surprised that a person who hasn't played tennis in years could beat someone who does(even if it was on & off)... my point is you just don't get back in sport playing like a champion when you haven't played said sport in a while... then she had no Shoes On... in tennis the ground they play on is Nice Dry soo they can Stop & go BUT they gett hella sweaty? how was raito able too play like that... she was bare footed which i'm sure wet the ground? she hadn't played in years! Did i mention the distractions from her admiring/cursing L? Revenge Can Only Get You So Far... it doesn't give years of lost Skills Back!

L isn't that bad just made a mysteriously stupid choices.. Now raito threats him like hes the devil or he was abusive or something... from what i reid He was a nice guy & still is! he just made a dumass choice
KuroKanashimi chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
really L doesn't seem all that bad! raito being a Major Bitch
Anjiera-sama chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
I like the plot but then I think genderswitching is not the same as in yaoi. I dunno but ITS keep imagining raito was male. Anyways nice plot.