Reviews for Meeting Teddy
DOOLlover08 chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh my goodness! I just found this and it's beautiful! :) I would've loved for something like this to have happened in the book!
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Very nicely done indeed :) Good job.
KlaineyPotter chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
D Loved It 3
Kything to Write chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Aaww... this is wonderful! I wish JKR would have included a scene like this in the book. It's beautiful.
Minervana1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Good job! Nice story!
BaiLiHua chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Simply beautiful. This pretty much made my night.
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Dammit. The book needed this. I would have loved this piece to be in the book. That would have just made me so wonderfully happy! I started the Harry Potter books in the wrong order. I started with the 3rd. So, Remus Lupin was the first Order member and the first person of the Maurauder era I met.

Lupin has been my favourite character ever since. And he and Harry deserved this perfect moment. They really did.

As you can guess, I really liked this story and I'm so sorry it wasn't part of the book. But I suppose, if it had it would have made Lupin's... well, the ending even harder.

But I'm glad you wrote this, and very glad I found it.
tamara72 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I wish that scene had been in the book as well.
Drummergal1994 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
wow. great story i loved it

i can really imagine this scene unfolding in the 7 book

great job keep writing stories!
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
This was just so poignant and beautiful. I had to keep wiping tears out of my eyes as I was reading.

I read some of your other reviews and I saw one of them said that though it was good, she thought it was a bit emotionally OTT for Harry.

I don't agree. I think you did it just right. I think Harry would have been totally overcome meeting Teddy-anewborn baby-the miracle of which he has never seen before.

Well done. I clicked on your home page after you had reviewed A Shocking Discovery. You are not as old as me, don't worry. And I do remember the soaps but I never really got into them out here in Australia. Never watched Snata Barbara but did watch DOOL for a year or so. Got my mother-in-law addicted actually.

I will be reading your othr story when i have time though I see you haven't updated it in a long time. Are you going to finish it?

Lesley.
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Awesome and I loved it! Wish it happened! Oh well, this is good enough.
ClashChick chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Oh, wow, I really think that this should be what really happened!

This made me cry, especially at the part where Harry said that he would be proud to have Remus as a father. Congratulations, I really don't cry for stories, but yours had the tears coming:D And good tears, too!

Very sweet, I loved it. Great job, this is going right onto my favorites list!

~ClashChick:D
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Aww! This is very, very sweet, and I wish something like this scene had happened in the book! Too much was left unsaid between Remus and Harry. I liked this, it was a way better way to leave things between them. And the emotional aspect wasvery touching, it brought me quite close to tears at some bits. However, there was one little thing, at one point Harry refers to Tonks as Teddy's mom, and he'd be more likely to say mum. But that's me being picky.

-Huffie x
Inverarity chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Not bad! I usually don't like "wish fulfillment" fanfics (where the author goes back and changes things because s/he didn't like what happened in the original story), but this was fairly believable. Yeah, it's a little emotionally overwrought, especially for Harry, but it's well written.
TheOfficalGleek chapter 1 . 12/24/2007