Reviews for Enamorada
Starshima chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
wolfsbane92 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Eeee! X) I love how Kouga is all sweet when he says, "I love you too," and then gets all cocky and calls her his woman. XD Yay Kouga! X)

Good summary by the way, it was what drew me in. :) Which I suppose is its purpose...oh well. XD The story was really well written and had just the right amount of fluff, while keeping the characters' personalities the same as their original. Good job! :)
x-bankotsu-luver-x chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i love it so much! it would be awesome of you continued it ya know? add a little adventure conutinnueing with the whole love him, love him not thing as you said. it's amazing. i keep reading this story over and over to help me get osme ideas for mine.. don't worry, i don't use any of yours. but i get ideas that come to mind when i read this. i'll jot them down and continue reading. this story is amazing and could go world wide. if you ot the author and all thats permission. or Rumiko Takahashiu could even use it as an alternate version of Inuyasha ya know? just a thought.

Grateful fan,

x_bankotsu_luver_x :D
singer chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
can we get some more i like this.
Animalgurl33 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
lol that was a good chap. A little short, but still pretty good. I can't wait for the next chap.
FutureAuthor.SpoiltBrat93 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
make it so that she loves him too in the next chapter okay?
kanna123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
missenglish chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
thats so awsome!
Renea chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
haha! oh god, do I love Koga XD I loved the last line... and there was something about picturing a wolf demon "purring" XD the contrast just made me giggle. nice job! :D
dakotsuerami78 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
aww thats just so cute i love thenm together and koga is so irrisistable :)
ChibiMoon921 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
This was so cute! I loved it! Koga Kagome 4-eva! Good job!
Amarathine chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I once procrastinated on a project and the night before it was due, I was thinking, "Get sick, get sick, get sick..." The next day I had a fever!
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
ha ha ha
Take-me-away-to-paradise chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Oh wow, that was very good. I would love to see this continued, or at least, more fics of yours with this pair. GOOD WRITING! I LOVED it.
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I enjoyed your one-shot, and can see this being the spring board for a longer fic with Koga and Kagome being the main couple with Inuyasha being the ever constant instigator. I thank you for writing this story and hope to read more of your work.