Reviews for Circling
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
aw...that was sad!

it seems as though one event can lead to many ruined lives...so many events must be killer

your story was great... i could feel camerans sadness and like in your other story,the shortest difference, i could feel how torn chase and cemeran are...
Gloria chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Seriously surprise by the whole Hameron insinuation, but relieved at the ending. Gosh... you're trying to kill us here, aren't you?
Drew chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I'm ashamed of you. Writing Ham. What's wrong with you.

That being said... it's good. More than good. It's great. It should be CamChase though. Geez.
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
You did almost give me a heart attack...but it is such a good piece, that I couldn't help but enjoy it. You write Cameron so well, with such great characterization. Good job!
opals chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Gorgeous, gorgeous writing as always.
UnaLovesHugh chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This was truly beautiful! One of the best pieces I have read lately.
FieryxEyes731 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i'll admit, i was kind of scared to read this at first. but your writing is so good that it was hard to resist.

this was wonderful, excellent capture of the characters and cameron as a psychologist is so fitting.
ILUVHOUSE chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
OMG

PLEASE

!
Your Undoing chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Your writing is always beautiful, but it was particularly striking in this one. Your portrayal of House's decline, albeit from a distance, was perfect and heartbreaking. Not to be creepy, but you're easily my favorite author on fanfiction- please, keep it up!
HouseCam77 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Wow. That was...amazing..absolutely amazing. No other words, just...amazing.
The Zodiac Princess chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Wow...this is good! I hope to see more!
WrongfulActs chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I'm not a HCam fan at all, but you wrote this story so beautifully, so perfectly, I am at a loss at words.

Thank you.