Reviews for Twilight
shigurl1988 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I loved it. I can't wait util the next chapter.
str.princess chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Awesome story. I haven't read the book, so I felt quite lost at the beginning, but the plot is really interesting, of course it helps that Ashley is a vampire. I hope you are going to give more background information on Ashley and her family. Can't wait to read more of this and for the story to turn into Spashley. The way you write is really good and keeps me hooked up to the story. Did you have a point in making L.A rainy? Is it probably in order to make it easier for Ashleyto go to school (cause otherwise she wouldn't be able to)? Anyway, I want to read more. Please post ASAP!
LKOcean chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I really like this! Keep it up!
DaniZGE chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
very awesome!
slickchick84 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
How I love a good vampire story! Don't really know anything about the book, but hope to read more of your story anyway.

Hope you post more soon, 'cos I really like this so far!
magnetichurricanelove chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Random..But I Have A Feeling That I'm Going To Enjoy It..
Paragons0sky chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
ohh exciting! I've never read those books actually but i really want to. Keep up the good story!
jbs10 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I love vampire stories. I had never heard of Twilight so I went and looked it up and it's sounds really good. I'm ready for chapter two. Great job!
AKI355 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
wow i really like it!

now i want to read the real book! haha to see how it is! lol ok well PMS
Sexyluv07 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
You have just made the most brilliant story ever. I love the twilight series and i luv splashley. Y not put combine them. Brilliant i tell you. Brilliant.
DarkHues chapter 1 . 11/2/2007