Reviews for Twilight
Sea17 chapter 35 . 7/25/2008
wow.
LuisaHUAH chapter 35 . 7/25/2008
yay another chapter! so...just 5 more...well mostly like 6...and then it's on to new moon...and the last book is almost out too lol
Elly1212 chapter 35 . 7/25/2008
RAWR! You cant just keep doing that! Its torture! I hate Cliffies! STOP IT! That was an awesome chapter though. Please dont take forever to update! Please and thank you!

-Elly _
taymm15 chapter 35 . 7/25/2008
dude that was AMAZING! I love it you gotta keep it commin
Ryoko05 chapter 35 . 7/25/2008
this story is so god. please please please update son. you dont know how excited i get when i see this story alert in my inbox's.

so i ask you as a loyal fan to please update soon.
soccerbre17 chapter 34 . 7/22/2008
please update soon.

im in desperate need of my spashley fix.

and this is one of the only stories that has kept me interesting.

its amazing ;P
deatheater2493 chapter 34 . 7/16/2008
hey...i like this story..hope u update soon...:D

really really like it

_
itswhatever chapter 34 . 7/15/2008
This is with out a doubt the most entertaining fic I've ever read, I was so happy when I saw that you updated. Please pms.
ILUVU4870 chapter 34 . 7/15/2008
great story keep writing and update soon
LuisaHUAH chapter 34 . 7/14/2008
so that's where carmen is...damn...lol...well i can't wait to see what other twists you come up with
Life-Live-Love-Learn chapter 34 . 7/14/2008
i have just started readin this story like late at night and i have been reading it nonstop and its four in the morning and im soo tired but at least ive finally cought up and to be honest i think i got a bit spoiled since i didnt have to wait for the next chapter but now im all bummed cause i actually have to wait and just when things were like getting really really good and all suspensey i really cant wait for more and to see what happens and since reading this story made me want to read the actual book so i think im gana read that while i wait for ur next update so awesome job and PLZ update soon
DaNoodleUpNorthWatsUp chapter 33 . 7/13/2008
I love your story! I'll confess... I have a vampire obsession... so reading this story keeps me going. To be honest, I've been reading your story for the past 10 hours. Ashley sounds like a complete goddess and her relationship with Spencer is so cute! I really want to find out what will happen next and so on. So update real soon! I can not wait! UPDATE SOON!
Ryoko05 chapter 34 . 7/13/2008
yeah awesome. i cant wait for the next chapter. i was just think of this story yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.

love it :)
Halfreck3929 chapter 34 . 7/13/2008
omg awesome cant wait for more
C-c-c-c-combo Breaker chapter 34 . 7/13/2008
Awesome! Looking at the last time you'd updated I really didn't think I'd see a new chapter any time soon, but it was a great surprise seeing that 'new chapter' email today. I can't wait to see how this whole thing with the tracker pans out. How (I hope) the true powers of them, all of them are going to be shown full fledged. It's so exciting. And I love how the entire family came together to protect Spencer.

Is it wrong that while Ashley was warding off Patrick that I could hardly think about the danger to Spencer? Instead thinking about how hot Ash was being so protective. Yeah... update soon please.
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »