Reviews for Twilight
PMS!
Sea17 chapter 35 . 7/25/2008
wow.
LuisaHUAH chapter 35 . 7/25/2008
yay another chapter! so...just 5 more...well mostly like 6...and then it's on to new moon...and the last book is almost out too lol
Elly1212 chapter 35 . 7/25/2008
RAWR! You cant just keep doing that! Its torture! I hate Cliffies! STOP IT! That was an awesome chapter though. Please dont take forever to update! Please and thank you!

-Elly _
taymm15 chapter 35 . 7/25/2008
dude that was AMAZING! I love it you gotta keep it commin
Ryoko05 chapter 35 . 7/25/2008
this story is so god. please please please update son. you dont know how excited i get when i see this story alert in my inbox's.

so i ask you as a loyal fan to please update soon.
soccerbre17 chapter 34 . 7/22/2008
please update soon.

im in desperate need of my spashley fix.

and this is one of the only stories that has kept me interesting.

its amazing ;P
deatheater2493 chapter 34 . 7/16/2008
hey...i like this story..hope u update soon...:D

really really like it

_
itswhatever chapter 34 . 7/15/2008
This is with out a doubt the most entertaining fic I've ever read, I was so happy when I saw that you updated. Please pms.
ILUVU4870 chapter 34 . 7/15/2008
great story keep writing and update soon
LuisaHUAH chapter 34 . 7/14/2008
so that's where carmen is...damn...lol...well i can't wait to see what other twists you come up with
Life-Live-Love-Learn chapter 34 . 7/14/2008
i have just started readin this story like late at night and i have been reading it nonstop and its four in the morning and im soo tired but at least ive finally cought up and to be honest i think i got a bit spoiled since i didnt have to wait for the next chapter but now im all bummed cause i actually have to wait and just when things were like getting really really good and all suspensey i really cant wait for more and to see what happens and since reading this story made me want to read the actual book so i think im gana read that while i wait for ur next update so awesome job and PLZ update soon
DaNoodleUpNorthWatsUp chapter 33 . 7/13/2008
I love your story! I'll confess... I have a vampire obsession... so reading this story keeps me going. To be honest, I've been reading your story for the past 10 hours. Ashley sounds like a complete goddess and her relationship with Spencer is so cute! I really want to find out what will happen next and so on. So update real soon! I can not wait! UPDATE SOON!
Ryoko05 chapter 34 . 7/13/2008
yeah awesome. i cant wait for the next chapter. i was just think of this story yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that.

love it :)
Halfreck3929 chapter 34 . 7/13/2008
omg awesome cant wait for more
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »