Reviews for Obsessions are not addictions
connielkm chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
I like the story. Maybe next chapter you can have Natsuki writting a shopping list with mayonnaise on top and Shizuru's name on the second. It is meant to be a present for Shizuru.

But Shizuru saw the list and thought she could't beat the mayonnaise on Natsuki's list of favorites. They make up when the misunderstanding is cleared up. Aw Shizuru would be so embarrassed.
Sylverlyf chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
"Yeah," the 'troublemaker' gave a lopsided grin, "but you're my friend and you wouldn't—whoa! Why is there a whip in your hand?"

lol classic
Krabkrab chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
Nyehehehe.
jquackers chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
LOL. Magically appearing whip.. in Shizuru's hands. When that happens, we all know hell is going to break loose. XD
jquackers chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Interestingg. I love how Shizuru always shows up at the most convenient times, usually when she can tease Natsuki. LOL.
jquackers chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Ooh, I like the smell of white ginger. It's nice. And LOL at that compromising situation Natsuki was thrown into. [;
jquackers chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Hahah, connection between Shizuru and Natsuki there, with the addictions/obsessions thing.
jquackers chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Interesting start.
canon and air chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
cool prologue~

i wonder what will happen next? .
Demon Cat08 chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
Wow...very interesting

I can't stop from imagining Mikoto and Natsuki in that very suggestive position...I think I'll suffer from a massive nosebleed any minute now(holding my nose)...

Hope you can update soon
fyee chapter 7 . 5/5/2009
From start how they meet...and everything happen really funny...the part Shizuru planing to punish Natsuki always out of order really...funny...Looking forward...Thanks
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
lol, that was a great chapter I absolutely love it, can hardly wait to see what happens next.
GaM3rWolf chapter 7 . 4/19/2009
Nice story...

Natsuki must must be very cute in that position...

I wanna ask how does Shizuru keep magically have a whip in her hand?

Most importantly, update ASAP!
jquackers chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
LOL. Attack of the magic whip. Again. XD

-buries head in hands in embarrassment- The bending down scene.. Ah, gosh. -snickers-

Ah, thanks for the update! I really enjoyed it. :D
Rile E. Coyote chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
The previous chapters were very funny. The whip thing, however- I wasn't sure where you were going with it (except crack for the sake of crackficdom), but you pulled it off in this chapter. Like, SERIOUSLY pulled it off. Effing hilarious, man. The scene between Mikoto and Mai had my side splitting.

Please do try to update again in 2010, or perhaps earlier, if possible!