Reviews for Not Because I Know How to Yodel
spaceshuttleto chapter 6 . 11/20/2011
OH man, I love this. The entire thing. Perry is amazing and funny and this was awesome. Great job.
katynhll chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
This was fantastic. I loved the different scenes and the different voices. I always thought it would make sense that Perry would figure it out faster than almost anyone. You're superman and batman relationship was awesomeness (I'm an animated series and comic book dork and I love when they're like brothers in understanding). I enjoyed the moment with the justice league as well; Wally's defined smarter than he's given credit for. I almost wish there would have been a chapter about Jason telling his parents he knew. Anyway... it was awesome; thanks for sharing.
adptt12 chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
yes he would
adptt12 chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
if she doesn't know what to do with herself than she is PISSED!
adptt12 chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
adptt12 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
little kids are very smart
adptt12 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
i could almost that scene where the cheif almost chokes on his saliva
crazikido2 chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
thanx for the great story and for making me grin like crazy when ya metion how he has to endure her wrath...heheheh
crazikido2 chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
haha...thanx for the funny story and for making it, too.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
this is assalm I moved to this account because I check almost every day.

this was a great story.
Saavik13 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
oh god that was great!
WintersMusic chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
I really enjoyed this story and all of your other Superman stories. I think you did excellent job with everyones characterizations, Batman's reaction was my favorite. You had me really wanting more interaction between Superman and the rest of the JL in this post SR universe. I know that this was written as a stand alone story but if there was a sequel that would be awesome.
louiseoblique chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
LOL! That was good!
3 Superman chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
What can I say? I love your story so much from the Perry White point of view, and adding the justice league. That is priceless! Keep up the good work. Yeah, also the Batman POV, that nails it as well. I mean you characterized him flawlessly in this story, I bet you know a whole lot about the batman character as well. Your story keeps me intertain. You're a good writer and I hope to see more of your superman fanfic, cuz I am so crazy about Brandon being the new superman that I spent every of my spare time reading fanfic online. It's becoming an addiction that's hard to get rid off. You are Awsome!
Isha-libran chapter 6 . 3/6/2008
I'm really enjoying these snippets into Superman's life. Thank you very much for sharing them. )
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »