Reviews for Fragile Little Blossom
Kendimo chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Damn Sakura got violated I thought you would have used naruto and make it a dark naruxsakuxsasu
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Excellent!
Jademy chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Twisted, indeed.
Angelmana chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
that was awsome.. i love it ... i wish it was not a one-shot.. but its still great...

angel
Panic Abandon chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
LOL I'm surprised Kabuto didn't join in. So messed up, kinda sad but I loved it.
PurpleFairy11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Dang that is so good and dark were did you get the idea but that was amazing could you make a sequel it would be interesting and awesome to keep up the good work
Icy Rundas chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
-nosebleed-
x-YingYing-x chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
*speechless*

omg! That was so wrong but so SO HOT! I should be disgusted but i wasnt and I couldn't bring myself to stop reading! That was one of the most erotic smut I've ever read and I loved ever bit of it! It was my friend that suggested one of your other fics to me, and boy am I glad she did. Wow...

Now if you excuse me, think it's time for a cold shower...

Y. x
sunshinelexi chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
You have a great mind for creative and kinky lemons. Orochimaru and Sakura are well done, but I too thought Sasuke was OOC. Don't feel too bad about it, Sasuke is hard to write in character. I like your Sasuke in SB, though ).
ilysfmdemetri chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
*breathes heavy* uhm. Woah ;) BUT- if your Sakura was more strong she probably bite Sasuke's dick off. xD or been really mean (like she should be really) and beg for only Oro to euck her. Ha take that sasu. Anyway, hot :D
compa16 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
wow just wow
Always Honest Sai chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I'm disappointed that you were unable to keep Sasuke in character. It's also a little hard to believe that Orochimaru would have any interest in Sakura, as she is female. He certainly seems to have a stronger affinity for men. It wasn't poorly written, but you could have made this more plausible. Sasuke would not, at this point in time, have allowed such a thing to happen. It isn't until later on that he becomes completely heartless, so to speak.

Also, It's 'sannin' not 'sennin'.
Nymphomaniatic chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Wow, i really liked this- it gave me the tingly feeling it should and it was so twisted. I love twisted lemons.

Can i request a lemon? If so i'd like one with the same characters as this, but Sakura willingly goes to them, and seduces both- with twisted lemons.

ilovedit- Insomniac's-Nightmare's tick of approval.
Lady Iboshi chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
i really liked your story. i love this tripiling. its awsome! maybe ill continue it, but your stories are better.
KellyYeoh chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
this is so cool!

but creepy. sasuke doing that is weird. well i can imagine him doing that but it's still weird.