Reviews for How bats learned to spread their wings
loveretriever chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This was really cute! :)

I liked it a lot. A bit difficult in terms of spelling and grammar in some parts, but I understood everything well :)

I hope you've kept writing since this was published awhile ago...
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Lovely, this story is amazing!
0tree0 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Interesting story, an unusual pairing but a sweet plot. The ending was nice, at least they're still friends (or possibly more). It's a little more explicit than what i usually read but it was written tastefully so it didn't matter too much.

Keep writing!

Nicole
Christine chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
OK, this was a nice story, but...

1) Your punctuations were often incorrect and confusing

2) For goodness sake, get someone to fix the grammar and word usage!

3) The dialogue should always be separated, not crammed together right next to each other. That just muddles everything up and makes the story more difficult to understand.

I did enjoy the story, but these easy to fix mistakes all took so much away from the impact of the story. Please get it revised.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Fun story, but honestly it was a bit tiresome to read because of the way it is written. All that text crammed together makes it hard to read that stuff on a computer screen. And - sorry if I start nagging too much - I think there were a few grammar and spelling mistakes. (Now English is not my first langauage, so I might be wrong.) Did you have it beta'd?

But on the plus side - I loved the ending. A love long gone, yet some feelings are still there. It's bittersweet. And of course Snape/McGonagall is the best pairing ever!

You said this was a translation. Where and in what language is the original to be found? I'd be interested in reading that IF I can understand it.
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
hey that was pretty cool