Reviews for My Last Girls Name
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 12 . 4/22
Okay, I reach to the latest chapter and I'm bummed now because there's no more. Sorry it took me till the end to review but I was too immersed to stop (seriously, I lost sleep).

I freaking love everything about this story! I love how you write JD's inner thoughts and input them well into outside conversations. I love how you make JD's struggles feel absolute agony through your writing. I love your Todd moments (they have me laughing so hard! It's like actually watching an episode!). I love the way you have Dan handling the situation, it's so much like him to put up a fa├žade and make jokes instead of showing how much it's actually hurting him to see his little brother, the golden sunshine that excelled through life, struggling so much. I especially love how you wrote about the issue of Elliot turning into his "carer" and how either way she's being judged (and bruh this is coming from someone who doesn't even ship JD/Elliot). You write all the characters f-l-a-w-l-e-s-s-l-y! Seriously, I can hear every dialogue I read.

I know this story is a gazillian years old and you're probably never gonna come back, but I just wanted to let you know how thankful I am you wrote 12 chapters of it.

That's all, bye!
13tash07 chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
I know it's probably been a while, but update? Please?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2012
Okay, this story hasn't be updated in a long while, so I can see how it may be a fool's hope for you to continue but - as I've always been a fool - I'll plead for an update either way! Please! It would be oh so much appreciated. This work of fiction is wonderfully done and I just LOVE your Janitor. I do believe that's how he would react of something like this had happened on the show. GAH! Just... More? Or, at least, some sort of ending? This is too good to leave open-ended.
aveilofpaper chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
! it can't end there! Continue please or I'll get rabbits to eat your toenails while you sleep!
deadanddeleted chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
This story is amazing: very in-character and realistic reactions. Please continue, until then I can just hope Monroe gets punched in the face :)
IOTR chapter 12 . 11/9/2010
Wow, this story.. way to break my heart. I can almost feel JD's frustration and embarassment. ;_;

I hope he gets better.. and then hopefully people will stop patronizing him.

Great read, dear! Update soon, please.
Babet chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
Hey, this is a truly awesome story. I hope you know that yourself, and it's a shame you leave us hanging like this. You write the characters perfectly, I hope you give it another shot to finish it up :)

You're very talented.
kitiem3000 chapter 12 . 3/26/2009
The janitor is really handy to have on your side.. Monroe is an ass hole. Great story so far.
sparks733 chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
I've just spent a fantastic couple of hours reading this - it is honestly fantastic and I really hope you choose to continue it. :)
Expecting Rain chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
Aww, this is really good! A new type of JDA. I love the relationship between JD and the Janitor. Update please!
CharmedLostie4ever chapter 12 . 11/11/2008
ooh, i'm totally hooked now! must update!
Puppyscruffy1 chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
Amazing as usual! :) Gotta say, I wanna strangle that Monroe guy. Jerk. I hope he gets hit by a bus!
nikham3 chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
yay

im so excited you updated! i love this story. also i hate that detective. i want to hurt him with a... baseball bat! :)

i love jd.
DustyNotebook chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This story is amazing, and really well written! You're a very talented writer. You capture JD perfectly, I would really like it if you updated this story.
TheSameFatalFlaw chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
This story is brilliant. You can't leave it there, you just can't. PLEASE update this?