Reviews for No More Mr Nice Guy
Bartlebead chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
The whole story - very funny! Sort of a Supernatural Nanook of the North. Thank god they got the real Dean back.
Bartlebead chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
This is very funny, but I want our old Dean back! This one is just too Barney the Purple Dinosaur. shudder :-)
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
nice ending :P
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 9/19/2010
lolo that was one of the funnies things ever!

'sinless Dean' a demons worst nightmare lol XD
pandas rule the world chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Haha, this was awesome! I couldn't stop laughing. :-)
zackzsilverangel chapter 7 . 4/27/2008
This story is absolute GOLD! I can definitely see 'nice' Dean driving the demon insane...that scene was priceless haha.

Dean actually WANTED to go to hell..wow that's a first haha...

And the pastel shirts..nice touch, definitely not for my boy Dean though, so thank GOD you turned him back to normal.

I loved it though!
darkgirl3 chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
This was a great story. Good thing Dean doesn't wear pink on the show i think i would die. Also it was so funny about him humping the couch in his sleep.
MarlonLox9 chapter 7 . 12/8/2007
haha..mad funni storyy ]

i liked it..
Nyx Wings chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
Oh, this is so great! Very funy and entertaining...just the mental image of Dean all clean-cut..no. I can't do it. It would break my brain. I love how the demon is terrified of Dean's squeaky cleanness! "Do it or I send him to Hell." Hee! The epilogue had a nice bit of melancholy to it, but we quickly see it's the Dean we all know and love. :D :faves:
Nyx Wings chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
OH DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN. O_O Dean is so...so...I have no words, it's so wrong. Pink! Pink shirt! :takes Sam's example and flees the total wrongness:

Wow, I like how you're showing all the little ways people sin. It's nothing major, but we all do things that are just this side of shady. Very nice. It's humourous, but also a good societal and character commentary. :) I like seeing Sam, who we think is the nice one, being the one that's all naughty.
Deanish chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
I think Dean saying RATS! is one of the funniest things ever. This was great. I really, really enjoyed it! Hope you write more soon!
mysong chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
well, i'd like to thank your betas and their begging. cuz the epilogue is as funny, or even funnier than the rest of the story! freakin' or in Dean's case fuckin' AWESOME! XD
Anime's-mistress chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
I love this story. Those last lines of Bobby's were hilarious! Great job. C:
ROBINV chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
FANTASTIC! Love, Robin
Ciya chapter 7 . 11/8/2007
But, but Hell needs someone like Dean. He could repaint and accessorize, he could find a use for all that left over sulphur acid and stuff and Dean could get the damned and the demons doing a conga line. LMAO!