Reviews for Scene at St Mungo's
Supersive chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I really like this and your writing style, the idea of how Harry and everyone handles everything after the battle intrigues me. I would like to see what you could do with a story like this.

My only quibble with your writing is you tend to write almost like a screenplay that's to be acted out rather then a story to be read. Sentences like this:

"Tears roll softly down Harry's cheek as he says this."

To me should be

"Tears rolled softly down Harry's cheek as he said this."

Yes it's a minor issue, but it was bugging me as I read this and a few times when I read Summer of '96, which was also very good
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Interesting, though not very practical if Harry is suffering from survivor's guilt. Having someone force themselves into your life when you are pushing everyone away is usually the catalyst for bad things happening.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Didn't notice when this was written, but it certainly can stand alone. It's complete. To drag it out into a long chapter fic would certainly not appeal to this reader. It would seem trite and tedius I think.

This was a great one shot.
hermoinelvsronald chapter 1 . 3/6/2009

gins the best

i luv her shes so cool , calm and collected in this scene i would love to read more about their recovery journey

i dunno y but i love reading about hp after the war is over like with greorge and stuff
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Pretty good. I think you start off really well with Harry's angry ramble about how people view him or know how he feels. I think you did a convincing job showing Harry's breakdown. Good support shown by Ginny, too.
ridickulus101 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
wow some beginning lol hope theres an update!
Dramione Forever chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Great Fic. Very well written. You should expand on this. Please do : ) .
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow! Very nice-I love TakeCharge!Ginny-she's really proving her worth to Harry. I disagree with your characterization of this as Angst/Drama. I would say Romance/Drama, because the love that Ginny has for Harry is incredibly evident.
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This was rather disturbing (but I guess that's the point) but very well-written and I liked the fact that Ginny's the strongest one. Good job.

- Gaby
Nongarak chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Definitely a yes. Write it, because this is a great story, and it deserves to be written more of.
ZemISHly chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
That's wonderful! I could totally understand Harry being like that. And I like your Ginny...she's really strong minded and all like she is supposed to be. Good Job!
Very.Now.Now chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Aww, that was a nice read :) I like how Ginny has the ability to make Harry feel like it's all going to be okay. I also like your style of writing. You have a gift for wording things.

I might cut down on the Baby's and the Love's though. This is just my opinion, but I think that since they're still quite young and, in the books they didn't spend much time using terms of endearment, or even talking about their relationship, it's a bit weird that all of a sudden, they're expressing their love so freely, which is awesome for them, but confusing for us readers.

Also, please spend more time describing your scenery. Your story is so intriguing, but I'm having a hard time picturing the room he's in, what the characters look like (hey, they could have changed since DH) ect. Paint us a beautiful picture so that we can further enjoy the story. :)

All in all, I really enjoyed reading this fanic. :) Please continue, I'd like to see how Harry reacts to everyone when he gets to Grimmauld Place. Thumbs up! D
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
This is a sweet in-between books scene that's quite nice; having seen this it makes me long for more of Ginny in the series' final instalment but, hélas, we were not gifted with her. I shall venture to re-write DH when I return.

Okay, now for the actual story: "Barney" ought to be Barny, by the way.

The premise of this story is a good one - and one that, surprisingly enough, is not frequently used and is quite unique. Brilliantly crafted. -D

Sara Winters chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Harry's neverending guilt trips are part of the reason it surprises me he wasn't more "damaged" through the last two books and the aftermath of the final battle. I think you've done a good job illustrating just how overwhelming all of those feelings could've been for him once the dust settled and he really had time to think about all of the things that happened. Anyone would understandably be a basketcase after all of that. I kind of wish there was a scene like this (the comforting friends part, not the suicide attempt) where Harry finally experiences more than just pressure to fight and guilt over things he couldn't control. We see all of the angst in the books, but not the healing that everyone, especially Harry, would've had to go through.
rye-the-random chapter 1 . 12/26/2007

I know I sound like an overly-obsessed fangirl, but aww.

This was quite cute and fluffy, with just the right amount of angst.

I love how Gin takes charge and makes sure she's clear and everything. Very in-character. And I loved Har's speech at the beginning.

How did he get in there? Slit his wrists or something else. (That sounded crude. Sorry.) Just out of curiosity...

Very well-written, overall.