Reviews for Chess
Er-my-nee Weasley chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
giggle. Good poem.
Leighton Grey chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Cute, very brotherly. Love the idea of Bill being a leash, that seems kind of Fleur-esque in a way.
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
hahalol, ron is totally sexy! another beutiful story! i applaud u
BlackBerge chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I really really like this. It's cool to think that Bill taught him to play chess. Very good.
CowahBull chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
very very very good! I love it!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
That was cute! I love Bill AND Ron.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I loved it! so cute!

I liked how you switched times... and I LOVED your poem, it was really good! -)
dieselwriter chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
*nods head* Why, yes, Ron is totally sexy. Glad to see I wasn't the only one to notice.

Cute ficlet, seester. The more fics I read, the more inspired I get! I'm really moving along on my own fic, and I know it's gonna be finished soon! I kinda wanted to save it as a Thanksgiving treat to all my loyal fans, who probably think I deserted them. We shall see.

At any rate, this was really cute; the poem was a great addition, especially when Ron said the last line. Haha, I'm such a dork, I said it out loud with him! Checkmate, sucka!

And itty bitty Weasleys are adorable. Always. And they're even cuter when they call their older siblings Char. I WANT RON, dagnabit!

Okay, I need food, so awesome story and can't wait to read the next one! I think you should do a Christmas fic, cause I intend to write one too! I had an idea last year, but didn't get to finish it... :(

Cheers!

~dieselwriter
LucyBlue chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
*Lucy Blue nods* RON IS SEXY!

aw..it was cute! I like the part where Ron looks like F&G and calls Charlie Char..xD can't you just imagine him as a cute little seven year-old?

*hands akaccino large plate of chocolate chip cookies*

Lucy Blue
JaceDamian23 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
great job hun. and yes ron's sexey hah. i love all the weasleymen..but ronnie the most

hey I was wondering if you'd post your fanfiction, on another besides for Because I have a newer site that needs stories. More harry potter lovers and hp stories. I also take any stories from any shows or movies. Wwe also rp there.

here is the url, we hope that you join and post

z3 . invisionfree The _ Faerie _ Wizards