Reviews for L Tastes Like Chocolate
0XxProfessionalFangirlxX0 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Really awesome. Could you update? :) Great job!
doomedpassion chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
I love the plot and your writing style is good...and the crow imagery was awesome...was it a warning for L or Light? It goes both ways no? and I really want you to continue this...and you keep suggesting that Light could be falling in love with L...I want to read the conclusion! Please don't abandon this!
Moonphase chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
who dos Takami play in DN? I know Host Club but I don't know the voice actors so-

I hope you don't give up on this fic. I really like it. L is so cute! I love the way you keep Light in character, its really hard to do, especially in stories of love and/or redemption because Lights character is so single minded and arrogant. You're doing a good job. Can't wait to read more
Moonphase chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
I always see L as a uke. I never understand how he could be all sexually dominant when he's SCARED of just touching people! I think you've done a good job :)
Nichigo chapter 5 . 12/26/2008
One of the first stories I loved an uke L. *swoon Update soon!
Rai Vinn chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Oh! Thank you so much for making L the uke! L as the seme is just.. Not right. You make him look like a little innocent puffball with big eyes, and I love you for it. There's just one story (In my opinion) that has L look good as a seme, and that's Light Up My Darkness. Read it if you can, its really a good story. And keep up writing this one, I'm hooked!
fouloldron chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Very interesting.

I think L's a better actor than Light gives him credit for. And I think it likely that L has false documentation set up on the met database, which he has alarmed incase anyone looks at it.

Thanks for the update. :)
Leki chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
So far, I'm still faithful, even after you put off this fanfic for so long. _ L Tastes Like Chocolate is cute, and I can't wait to see what will progress between L/Light, and not to mention Misa!

Quite a good comeback for Light - There to talk about them, without her in the picture.

Now here's some motivation... Use it, and give us more chapters!
Dozing Dead chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
As long as you don't drop this, I'm perfectly fine with you writing another fanfic. I'm so freakin addicted to this story, I would just shatter if you stopped! D: At first, since it was taking you so long to repost, I thought it was on a hiatus and was like "NOES! *sob cry*"

I was super happy to see the email alert, and I would love to see another one soon. Your writing is amazing and poetic, fascinating to read and leaves me curious to your next metaphor or simile.

And I forgive you. For now. But if this fanfic dies . . . *ahem* Just don't let it die, mmkay?

Update soon, I'm ever waiting for the next chapter.
Synonymous Brian chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
OMG, I literally LOLED at the Tamaki reference, and I love how they have the same voice actor XD Update soon this time please! _
C Elise chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
very great story! I think your characters are very interesting
HuckFinnFan chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
I will never forgive you! Just kidding I forgive you :D

I love this story so much that when I saw that it was updated I literally squeeked with joy :D

please update soon!

-daxterandboxer-

I can feel that this is going to be a Light-seme story but it'd ve awesome if it was L-seme but whatever its your story and I'll love it no matter what

rabid L fangirls unite :D

haha that was tackiest thing I ever said XP
Aaliyah Higurashi Reborn chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
I'm so glad to hear from you after so long! Your story just keeps getting better && better && I hope that you get to write more soon.

So much for Raito's brilliant plan. :P lol

A Rabid Fan,

!Aaliyah Higurashi Reborn!
Nusku chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
oh my...Misa is very...um stupid...update soon
Hey chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Haven't heard from you in a while. Well, no matter, good chapter as always. _ Aww, I was hoping Raito would fall for L... Maybe he will see how much L really loves him and loves L back? Maybe? Update soon.