Reviews for I like bears
spicynoodle chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I love this... it's short and sweet and everything I like about Emmett... and bears.
outtayourface chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Wow, this was amazing. It was short and to the point and I really loved it! Great job!
Geneth chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow, you are unbelievably talented. I could never get such a beautiful point of love between Emmett and Rosalie down into only two hundred words. It's absolutely amazing how you found symbolism in Emmett's ways with the bears...

Stunning :] You are such a great writer, and I mean it :D

Zamoria chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
at first, i was like: "How the heck did a fic with 200 words get over 350 reviews?" Then I read it and understood. This is the cutest ficlet I've ever read. And it's simplicity just adds to its excellence.
abcdefedcba chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aw, that's so sweet. I love it! Please write more stuff like this.

TheSagaLover chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Aww! That's so cute! I think this story, though short, was very sweet. He loves bears because of rose! Aww, it's just so sweet! Hehe, nice story!
Purpleem89 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
AWW that was so cute

i think it's true he like's bears cuz they're probably fun to fight

and i think he's getting his revenge on the bear he was killed by.

but you're right it's most likely because of Rosalie

he can sometimes be so romantically naive...
Mega Monster chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
I've read this story like six times... every time I do I laugh because it's just too damn cute... seriously, I like bears 3
Siriusly Cute chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I've read this story so many times! I have the three last lines written in my notebooks. Your story is so cute! I love it!
STF-C chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
AWW, THAT'S SO SWEET! i like bears to!
Nephthys22 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
I loved this... I think its the perfect charactization of Emmett and fits so well with what we already know of him.

Wonderful read, thank you
e-j99 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009

i beat the system!

i love this wee story and i know i've commented before but it's just so nice and sweet :D

ah it's lovely :)

enjoy your (slightly) illegal review!

ciao x
doodles chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
i love it! i always thought that the fight was the only reason emmett loved bears :D but i like your explanation way better

it's perfect! keep up the great writing!
anon chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
aw this is so sweet!
La Serenade chapter 1 . 9/1/2009

it's amazing what you can do with 200 words.

this shows your insight so well, you saw what so many others have skimmed over.

I wonder if Stephenie Meyer thought of this when she wrote that Emmett loves bears?

This is amazing. I'm in shock. It's beautiful.

I got here because this was recommended on the lazy yet discerning ficster blog. I can see why, it's so awesome :)
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »