Reviews for Icha Icha Jutsu
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
that was really cute and funny!
Dwellin chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was good. Great little twist, and very well written. Good writing/grammar/spelling tends not to get noticed or commented upon until it's not present in a fic. I noticed and say, "you done good". I'm going to see what else you've written.
RedRedRosy chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I really enjoyed this fanfic, but I was distracted because I kept picturing a young Sakura and then and older Sakura. It's weird because I couldn't figure it out. Was she 12 or 16 or what? I'm just a little confused. Besides that it was great!
Binky1987 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Hey,

That was so cute. I liked it. I wish they did show what was under his mask. Maybe he's scarred or something...I don't think they ever will explain it.

Regards
Merowit chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aw! XD That was incredibly cute! I loved it. _
purechaos007 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
cute story! _
yanny88 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
for your first Naruto fic, this was really good. it was short for my expectations (yeah, i'm more of a long fic goer) i still liked it, i think its a great fanfic and probably one of the best yet _

keep it up with the Naruto fics, they are excellent XD
Whistly chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Awesome story!

I have a question thought,how old is Sakura in this fic?
defunctaccount0000000001 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
XD yeah it was cheesy...except for the part with the book. That was...a little sick.
RealShyGirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
"She lifted her head, looking into Kakashi’s… well… eye"

Wow, I'm sitting here at work taking a break and I just about exploded with laughter.

I can't imagine them getting together, but if they did, it'd probably end up something like this.
ifItwasnt4KakashiIwouldLoveYou chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I dont thint the story sucked, an dits kinda hard to wright a story if you only have seen 25 pisodes:D

Grate job!
Teiraa Strikes Again chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
i think you should add to this.

tell tales of their 'forbidden love'
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I love the head-butting scene! It was too funny! And the fact that she had the Konoha symbol indented on her forehead made it even more hilarious! I think you did an awesome job for a first Naruto fanfic and I love KakaSaku, so I hope that you'll do more of this coupling in the future. Great work! D
CharlotteHibiki chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
This story is really cute, please keep writing!
missmori chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Cute!

Though I'm not really a KakashiXSakura fan...