Reviews for Meyer University
amsrule chapter 62 . 3/28
Super interesting story! Really kept me on my toes. thanks for sharing!
XxMy Beautiful DarknessxX chapter 34 . 2/28
Very intricate and mysterious so far! Excited to finish it
sue1zide chapter 1 . 2/7
What exactly is an “alternate universe”?
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 1/6
Love this, definitely one of the best fanfics out there! You’re such a talented writer! I would have liked to have understood more about the league. There must be more to it than just meetings and dinners etc, what do they do? A sequel on this would have been great!

I did find your ‘Soccerfootball in England!) descriptions funny, you could tell it was something you’re not familiar with. If I tried to write something about American football I wouldn’t have a clue, so I can definitely understand that!
twiclare chapter 62 . 11/5/2020
I thoroughly enjoyed the adventure!
Dustidk93 chapter 63 . 10/29/2020
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story. I loved it!
Devil's Liaison chapter 63 . 10/9/2020
This is positively the most amazing and thrilling fanfiction I've ever come across. You are a very creative and imaginative writer. Thank you for creating such a wonderful story!
disrae chapter 62 . 9/7/2020
This has been on my TBR list for years. Finally read it this weekend, and ended up devouring it in one day. Such a fun and enjoyable story! Highly recommend!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2020
Kvfkkcxbncxx
Amber Twilight -96 chapter 63 . 5/16/2020
I've read and re read this story so many times, always a guaranteed great story! Just finished it for maybe the 10th time and i loved every moment of it as usual.
Guest chapter 63 . 4/30/2020
I had once read this story years ago, and felt like reading it again. No other story in all my time in fanfiction has ever made me feel so happy, so amused, so delighted as yours did. I have laughed (a lot), cried, and felt the wonderful camaraderie between friends. I hope you continue to delight people with your writing!
Lots of love!
Guest chapter 63 . 4/16/2019
omg!
this is such a great story!
it actually deserves to be a book
Anonymous1511 chapter 56 . 4/4/2019
God! She can't be really that dense... It's Trust all along...
Anonymous1511 chapter 37 . 4/3/2019
I think the answer is Time.
Anonymous1511 chapter 9 . 4/3/2019
At the moment, all I have to say is that Bella is foolish and a pushover, and Alice is not a very good friend at all.
8,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »