Reviews for Meyer University
my.fatherwillhearaboutthiss chapter 1 . 9/19
This is so so so so good. Like I'm genuinely not just saying this, it's better than Stephenie Meyer's because i feel like she was just unable to make anything sad happenapart from Edward leaving ofc) but in yours i was always on edge, there were twists and turns and romance and suspense and mystery and UGH IT WAS BLOODY AWESOME! This may seem a bit like a previous review of mine but as a guest but i just read it again and liked it so much i thought id review again
ChristyWIX chapter 63 . 9/4
I really liked Bella meeting and getting closer with her friends throughout the story. I loved her and Edward falling in love and staying together. Thank you for answering why it took Bella nearly the whole school year, when others didn't take but a month. The 'reason' behind it all fell flat for me. Since she already had Everything she gained through it all to begin with, I just don't understand how TL would make any difference in the long run. Except to keep her from thinking Edward was cheating, when eventually he was missing at all hours randomly. She's in so she gets to know. That's the only difference. None of their friendships would've wavered through life, especially since she was with Edward and he is part of them. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. It certainly was interesting. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 61 . 9/4
All that testing. All the crap in the woods, including the near death experience. All of it to end up with what she already had. Friendship. She already had their deep friendship. That wouldn't have gone away had she not made it in. She already had Edward's love and wouldn't have lost it, had she not made it in. Seems like an awful lot of work for what she already had. I don't see the upside to this yet. If she already had all of this, what is she getting out of this?
ChristyWIX chapter 58 . 9/4
I'm getting more and more angry at them as this ones on. They heard her screaming and still didn't help her. They are demented.
ChristyWIX chapter 57 . 9/4
Why wouldn't they come to her rescue when she was screaming in the tree with the buck attacking? If she fell, she could've been seriously injured just from the fall, if not dead. They have to be around there somewhere. I kind of hoped she would have fallen and been so injured thatbthey had to explain why she was all alone in the woods with an old lantern and a compass to the authorities that had to LifeFlight her to the nearest hospital. These people are dangerous and the LAST thing she should do is trust them at all. All for friendship she already has with each of them. Twisted.
ChristyWIX chapter 56 . 9/4
Every single one of the existing members knows her. Meaning each and every one of them know how she can't walk across a flat surface without hurting herself. So, they send her into the woods, in the dark, alone, to potentially get hurt. Again, what exactly is good about any of these people? Where is that compassion they speak so highly of? They are cruel.
ChristyWIX chapter 55 . 9/4
How did she not know Edward, as a football player, started at least a month before the rest of school did? That is common knowledge that starts in high school and continues through college. For all the times they keep saying she is so smart, she really is rather clueless. Plus, I think Alice just finished her 'final' the week before, with how off she was. Maybe they are all taking as long as Bella is. The whole school,year seems so effing long to pledge something.
ChristyWIX chapter 51 . 9/4
So with that letter I nderstood it to mean, they are going to make her doubt her friendships with the others and her relationship with Edward. And, she's supposed to just brush it off and stand strong. I still think Edward went through his first. Football requires the men to start school a good month before school actually starts. It's possible he was finishing up when Alice was part way through it. They can't have just one per year, as that wouldn't equal the amount they have there as seniors right now. Therefore, they have many per year. And, Bella herself answered her own question. She wasn't with Edward back then, therefore unaware of his whereabouts at all times. Running into him occasionally would make sense even if he was pleading. What does not make sense is why it has taken her all year long, when theirs were all done in months?
ChristyWIX chapter 50 . 9/4
What I want to know is, how did Edward and Alice get through to TL so fast at the beginning of the year, when it has taken the whole year for Bella to go through it? They were all freshmen coming in. They were all 'technically' legacy due to their family members. So, how did Alice and Edward fly right through during that 'busy' month, yet Bella has been challenged all year long? That makes no sense at all. Unless they went through everything their senior year of high school. Even then, that wouldn't make sense because this all seems to be a college thing.
ChristyWIX chapter 48 . 9/4
With all the sleep talking she does, I certainly hope that both Alice and Edward are already members. She frets so very much about this. Plus, it is demanded of her to hold it all inside and speak to nobody about it, or she is thrown out of finding out. When they are putting these people through these paces, they really should provide a therapist that is part of TL. Someone they can speak to to help them sort through all of this. Not answer their questions at all. Just a freaking sounding board.
ChristyWIX chapter 47 . 9/4
Not surprised that they held no remorse at all for her getting the concussion. It was their fault, yetbthey don't care at all. They claim to have compassion, yet they don't. Many of the values they stand for, they've broken during her trials. All of them actually. Not sure I'd even want to be associated with these people by the end. She'll embrace them with wide open arms I'm sure.
ChristyWIX chapter 45 . 9/4
Well, I hope TL is happy with themselves. Because of their little 'games', Bella's head wasn't fully in the real game. She's injured because of their crap. Isn't hazing illegal in all fifty states? How are they going to explain to Charlie why Bella is in the hospital? Beth wouldn't have come after Bella the way she did, if Bella didn't have to go to that side of the field in the first place. Unbelievable. I hope she is really okay. THEY better hope she is okay, as it is all of their fault she's in this mess.
ChristyWIX chapter 44 . 9/4
Okay, this 'league' of theirs is really mean. This is the Championship game n the line. The game that needs her ENTIRE focus. Yet, they throw this last challenge at her, to perform during the game! What is wrong with these people? She needs to focus fully on the game, not this TL business. Yet, they don't care. It's like they want her to fail at both soccer and TL. No wonder some of the 'chosen ones' have turned them down at the end of it. They're assholes. She wants both of these things badly, yet she is going to be expected to choose one or the other. That's deranged is was it is.
ChristyWIX chapter 43 . 9/4
Well, at least she's starting to put together things she should've noticed a long time ago.
ChristyWIX chapter 39 . 9/4
I don't think Bella has the heart to hate anyone. I do feel she will feel slightly betrayed by each and every one of them, mostly by Alice and Edward. She's had ten years of practice compartmentilizing her feelings for her mother's death. She'll just compartmentalize her anger and betrayal of those she thought she could trust and love, to complete her ultimate goal of finding out her family history. No, she won't hate them but, she may retreat far within herself, shutting all of them out. She already suspects Jasper and Melanie, so those won't surprise her. It's the other four that'll crush her.
8,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »