Reviews for Meyer University
Guest chapter 47 . 9/26/2014
Why would she put a picture of a painting on a flash card a then forget what it was?
A bit of unhygienic cooking going on but I suppose they are all friends.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/25/2014
Thank goodness gym bags have big openings or she could have missed with her key, wallet and necessitates throwing. Did she throw them from a distance or close up. Had to be a distance or it wouldn't have really classified as a throw.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/25/2014
Boy, she's lucky (one) that Edward can sleep with her fidgeting, I sure couldn't.
(two) that the strong tea, on an empty stomach, doesn't make her vomit, it does a lot of people because of the tannin. That is, if she is taking it black.
Guest chapter 44 . 9/25/2014
A lot of engineering exams are open book.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/25/2014
She does so much throwing, hope she didn't chip the table when she threw her keys down.
She must have a good aim to throw her flip-flops on or else she has large gaps in her toes.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/24/2014
Trouble with breaking rules is it's only okay when a few do it, if everyone breaks rules we have anarchy.
So who chooses the lucky ones, allowed to break the rules for the sake of an adventure.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
It might have been okay in her grandmother's day but today she could be saying yes to the adventure Saturday and being trained as a sex slave Sunday. XX
Guest chapter 17 . 9/23/2014
Is "throwing" her clothes on the only way she knows how to dress, it's a ridiculous expression to continually use, trying to indicate some type of causal approach to dressing.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
How do you throw on pearl stud pierced earrings?
Might hurt if you missed.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
If Bella pulled that "get up and let's have breakfast" when Alice was being evasive would she have gone, no. Why should Alice call all the shots?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
I don't know how long ago this story was written but you have to wash all linen before use these days because of the toxic dressing they use to make the fabric look good and the fact that they are made in sweat shops in China.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Scented toiletries, my personal hate.
I wish there were some that smelled like real scents instead of chemical fragrances.
The chemists managed to get most people to think they smell nice but some people, like me, can smell what they really are and believe me they smell like obnoxious chemicals.
So when I hear of buying body washes I cringe because it would be migraines for me if I got within a few yards of them.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 62 . 9/9/2014
This still causes me to tear up, just imagining someone reading her letter in the future.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 53 . 9/6/2014
I guess it's funny as long as she doesn't overstep by not keeping the secret. She seems to be very pushy regarding the secrets.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 52 . 9/6/2014
I know Edward knows, and I think he's part of it. If he came early for football practice, or took a class during the summer, could he already have been initiated?
8,208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »