Reviews for Meyer University
jk chapter 1 . 6h
If he's actually kissing and or fucking all these girls that's not fucking flirting Alice!
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 9 . 10/17
This is my fourth time reading this story. I absolutely LOVE it! When I went to college, I rallied with the students and board to have what I called a "Knightly league" in honor of your "Twilight league." Much of the same principles and rules.
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this fanfic so much! Thank you for writing it.
shannon30033 chapter 33 . 8/12
I just read chapter 33, where Bella goes to the burial site, and it struck me so. As someone who lost their mother, I just wanted you to know that you wrote it perfectly. It made me. Ry.
So wordy and it went no where. I'm prety sure Alice, Rose, and all the others didn't put this much thought and crazy anxiety into the pledge! Why make Bella so unsure
Cullen Cousin chapter 63 . 4/4
I loved the story and all the mystery that went with it! Excellent job!
v1918 chapter 37 . 2/17
Is the answer to the riddle, time? Time moves constantly forward, nothing affects it and it charges everything.
rclaurel chapter 29 . 2/2
"If the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain."
Just Sus chapter 62 . 1/16
This was a wonderful story...very interesting and exciting! Thanks for sharing this...loved all the characters, and the tale you wove!

Just Sus chapter 54 . 1/16
They wouldn't make her do anything life-threatening, would they? Hope not...I'd bet Edward is already in...
Just Sus chapter 50 . 1/15
What a relief!
Just Sus chapter 39 . 1/14
WTF are they going to make her do? She's so happy about finally making love to Edward...hope the don't ruin it for her!
Just Sus chapter 32 . 1/13
I have a question: are Edward and Bella ever going to have sex?
Just Sus chapter 23 . 1/13
Kind of sounds like the Dead Poets Society...quite interesting!
Just Sus chapter 17 . 1/12
Whoa! That was certainly enlightening!
Just Sus chapter 10 . 1/12
I don't know, if they aren't vamps?
8,257 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »