Reviews for Meyer University
jk chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
I just lost all respect for Bella, a manwhore pulls her chair out for her and she thinks, oh I didn't know such gentleman existed in the world...not a gentleman Bella...A WHORE!
Get the fuck away from Edward!
jk chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
This kinda reads wrong...Bella says then we both laughed...and I'm left thinking WHy? Nothing was fucking funny!
jk chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
For all theyelling bella did she sure didnt ge her point across did she?
She's tells him he's gross and he just smiles and laughs! Wtf? Then two seconds later she's saying sweet dreams to the used upnwhore? No fucking thank you...he's either gross or he's not and what's with all e bulllshit talk about love?he's still a WHORE
jk chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
If he's actually kissing and or fucking all these girls that's not fucking flirting Alice!
EdwardandAliceLover9 chapter 9 . 10/17/2016
This is my fourth time reading this story. I absolutely LOVE it! When I went to college, I rallied with the students and board to have what I called a "Knightly league" in honor of your "Twilight league." Much of the same principles and rules.
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this fanfic so much! Thank you for writing it.
shannon30033 chapter 33 . 8/12/2016
I just read chapter 33, where Bella goes to the burial site, and it struck me so. As someone who lost their mother, I just wanted you to know that you wrote it perfectly. It made me. Ry.
Guest chapter 55 . 5/26/2016
So wordy and it went no where. I'm prety sure Alice, Rose, and all the others didn't put this much thought and crazy anxiety into the pledge! Why make Bella so unsure
Cullen Cousin chapter 63 . 4/4/2016
I loved the story and all the mystery that went with it! Excellent job!
v1918 chapter 37 . 2/17/2016
Is the answer to the riddle, time? Time moves constantly forward, nothing affects it and it charges everything.
rclaurel chapter 29 . 2/2/2016
"If the mountain won't come to Muhammad then Muhammad must go to the mountain."
Just Sus chapter 62 . 1/16/2016
This was a wonderful story...very interesting and exciting! Thanks for sharing this...loved all the characters, and the tale you wove!

xoSus
Just Sus chapter 54 . 1/16/2016
They wouldn't make her do anything life-threatening, would they? Hope not...I'd bet Edward is already in...
Just Sus chapter 50 . 1/15/2016
What a relief!
Just Sus chapter 39 . 1/14/2016
WTF are they going to make her do? She's so happy about finally making love to Edward...hope the don't ruin it for her!
Just Sus chapter 32 . 1/13/2016
I have a question: are Edward and Bella ever going to have sex?
8,275 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »