Reviews for Meyer University
Cool
Bella chapter 11 . 2/18
Sweet
Bella chapter 9 . 2/17
Here is what I think sweet cool great and romantic
Bella chapter 8 . 2/17
Uh oh
Bella chapter 7 . 2/17
Good
Bella chapter 6 . 2/17
Very funny
Love it
bella chapter 1 . 2/17
Cooooooool
samantha114 chapter 23 . 2/16
I love all of this secret society riddle missions stuff...I cant stop reading! Even if this wasn't a twilight fanfiction, i'd still read it
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 63 . 12/5/2013
One word: AMAZING! This story was mind-blowing, simply wonderful! I can't believe the work you put into it, the dedication you showed to create such a fabulous story! Seriously, it comes close to perfection :) Everything was so very well written, perfectly thought-out...
I laughed so hard I cried, sometimes I cried too but because I hurt, I felt so many other emotions - fear, elation, awe, longing, sadness, LOVE... I felt like I was the one taking this journey... I felt like I was Bella, so THANK YOU! :D
I know you wrote 62 chapters (which I devoured all at once!) but I wish you'd written twice as many LOL because I just don't want to let them go... I'm really sad at that idea, I wanted to see them build their life together and honor the Twilight League by enjoying their friends and family every day... I think I'm going to cry (I know I cry a lot... I'm a very sensitive girl :)! )
But thank you VERY much for sharing your words with us, they were so very appreciated... You made me so happy! I can't wait to start your other works... XX Cecile
Guest chapter 50 . 11/25/2013
loved these last two chaprters such nice fun fluffy times
michael.vandebroek chapter 62 . 11/9/2013
Wow this is really one of the best stories I have read on this site. You really did a great job with the secrecy of the league. I even found my self solving the riddles and it was really entertaining.
8,149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »