Reviews for Meyer University
grandmachix chapter 20 . 11/4/2017
Alice saw the mask. Is she... is Rosalie part of the society? Is yoga part of it?
grandmachix chapter 19 . 11/4/2017
Was the dress and mask the same as or similar to the one in Alice's wardrobe? Are the Cullens part of this secret society?
grandmachix chapter 18 . 11/4/2017
Emmett is the epitome of practical joker. I hope they don't decide on Saturday. Bella has other plans.
grandmachix chapter 17 . 11/4/2017
What a great first date. Isn't it the best to fall in love with your best friend? I'm worried, now, that it will be Edward the 'invisible patrons' will ask her to give up.
grandmachix chapter 16 . 11/4/2017
First string! First date! I have to bring something up. When Bella asked Edward to stay with her after the scary movie, I had a flashback to E.T.
"Stay." "I'll be right here." Then E.T. put his hand on his friend's heart. I love that movie.
grandmachix chapter 15 . 11/4/2017
I HATE scary movies! I always have nightmares. Did Edward plan that?
grandmachix chapter 14 . 11/4/2017
Edward is really sweet at times. They have the weekend together without roomies. Will something develop? Will Bella be contacted again?
grandmachix chapter 13 . 11/4/2017
Are the 'invisible patrons' ghosts? Will Bella lose something important, like her virginity, her friends, ... Edward? Her life?
grandmachix chapter 12 . 11/4/2017
What a great Thanksgiving! Except for the turkey. What was Emmett thinking? But, as they say, "All's well that ends well."
grandmachix chapter 10 . 11/4/2017
Was it a cult? Some kind of meeting of minds. Something religious? A group marriage? Mafia? I have no clue; just throwing thoughts out there.
grandmachix chapter 9 . 11/4/2017
Edward to the rescue! I think he may care a bit more than he lets on. This is why Bella doesn't party.
grandmachix chapter 8 . 11/4/2017
Mike, the sleeze, drugged her!
grandmachix chapter 7 . 11/4/2017
Alice is funny.
grandmachix chapter 6 . 11/4/2017
Sooo. Everyone at school are generation attendees. And they all wanted to meet Bella. Just who was Sabrina Hayden?
grandmachix chapter 5 . 11/4/2017
I like the 'dazzle' comment.
8,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »