Reviews for Meyer University
jk chapter 1 . 1/29
the end of chapter 1 doesn't really work does it...he was just making out with someone now hes trying to get into someone elses pants...knowing it would hurt the girl he was just making out with...oh but hes a good guy...?
doesn't sound like a good guy he sounds like a fucking piece of shit
neelix lee chapter 63 . 11/3/2016
jk chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
Hmmmmmm bliss...LOL I can't believe u wrote that again! Lol

Stuuuuuupid

Funny how Edward can fuck every other girl but not bella. Hahahhahahahahahr
jk chapter 19 . 10/26/2016
Members have shown great moral fiber?then how in the fuck is Edward a member?
And twilight league? Seriously? That's all you could come up with?
jk chapter 17 . 10/26/2016
Bella feels real special now, cause he's never had a girlfriend...lol yaaaaaa butnyouve seen him with at least 10 girls Bella...red flags! He fucks and chucks...and omg did yiunjust kiss him? Do you know where those lips have been? Gross!
jk chapter 16 . 10/26/2016
Why would Bella be elated that Edward asked her on a date? Why would that make her feel special? He dates EVERYONE!
jk chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
Hmmmmmm blissful sleep!
Omg I just fucking threw up!
Oh I'm so cozy with this whore wrapped around me...hmmmm snugglemsnuggle...puke
jk chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Of course I think better of you now Edward! Because you magically became...not a whore!
?
He's a whore, plain and fucking simple...he cantnchange that...once a whore ALWAYS a whore! He can't undo allnthose girls...and Bella's just over looking it? WHY?HOW?
jk chapter 13 . 10/26/2016
Wow a loose turkey...so not even funny...and Bella being all shocked ...a secret society? Omg like there was no clues...I had no idea! LA gasp! So fucking stupid
jk chapter 11 . 10/26/2016
Wait...what! Now Bella doesntnthink Edwards the town bike? Why cause she wants her turn now? Gross
jk chapter 10 . 10/26/2016
Funny how this secret society is supposed to be intriguing...but its not, cause its so fucking obvious
jk chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
Funny huh? Edward thought e was drugged and yet...didn't take her to the fucking hospital!,,,,!,,,!
jk chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
You didn't have to make it sooooo fucking obvious with the drink! I took a drink...I kept unconsiencely taking drinks from my cup...?
And making the whore her little savior? Fucking stupid. So what if Edward doesn't rape her while she's sleeping it means he's a good guy and not a used up whore? Fuck that
jk chapter 7 . 10/26/2016
That didn't even make sense! How the fuck did she start a fire lighting a candle? She's lighting a candle...so how does a post it pad catch fire?
This is dumb as fuck
jk chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
I just lost all respect for Bella, a manwhore pulls her chair out for her and she thinks, oh I didn't know such gentleman existed in the world...not a gentleman Bella...A WHORE!
Get the fuck away from Edward!
8,304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »