Reviews for Meyer University
hpgrl95 chapter 12 . 11/13/2007
omg that was so halarious!

my bro. was in my room and i started cracking up out loud!

he was like "whats wrong with you" and my responce was a fit of gigles. Dont worry if u sickened me on the whole discripion of the turkey i never did like it especialy onthanks giving!

happy thanks giving!

topaz-and-onyx chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
More soon please! I really like this story. It seems really original.
Alice Hermione chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
o what is going on?

hpgrl95 chapter 9 . 11/13/2007

luved this chapter! im so happy ed and bella are getting along and edward was so cute and nice when he helped a happy moment!

lovetwilight chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
Nice ending! update soon! I'm dying to find out more bout Bella's family...and of course..I can't wait for them to be! this story is fantastic! I'm here everyday just to read this..hehe (I'm having exams now so I really shouldn't be here..but its to god!)
BlushingInsomniac chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
AWW, yay bella and edward

update soon!
bite-and-charm-me chapter 6 . 11/13/2007
super funny! even tho i hate brit w\ a passion! BRAVO!

CindeBella chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
I LOVED it! When R U gonna post again? I hope soon, because I'm so curious for more...

And the most important question of all: when R Bella and Edward get together? At least a kiss...

Great chapter :)
Cue the Starlight chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
So I think I broke my mouse trying to get the page to scroll down further. Unfortunately I think you ended this with "Goodnight Edward" which just doesn't work for me...I need more! More! More I tell you!
Screeching Twilight chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
Oh wow, i just love you right about now...your story is amazing *stands on desk at school and shouts* " If you do not read and like the story Meyer University by SH.C you are a LOSER and I hate- hate is a strong word mind you- you and your bloody guts, so take that"

Can you see i am obsessed? If you can't let me know...I'll prove it.
Screeching Twilight chapter 13 . 11/13/2007
* drops on floor and tries to break dance* no, i'm not obsessed with your story *laughs strang amd man like laugh* *then stops, stands up and looks you in the eye* update- now!
Brittany chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
E! That was so CUTE! That was so sweet. Please post as soon as possible. I can't wait for Edward and Bella to officialy get together. I hope thats in the next chapter. _
mytwilightaddiction chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
so sweet;please update soon,please:)
GoodyGoody23 chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
You have a wonderful story, and your grammar isn't attrocious - not to mention a great plot. A fantastical story overall. Please update soon. I loved it.
a-total-eclipse chapter 14 . 11/13/2007
aw that was too cute! edward has completely changed! he's so sweet! and it's so obvious that he loves bella! they're so cute together! please write more asap!
8,222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 522 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 542 .. Last Next »