Reviews for Performance Review
miss-tarletone chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Wonderful! I loved your interesting view on the agents at work.
FallenAngel218 chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
That was nice of Gibbs to change his score :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
I always enjoy Gibbs/Tim conversations... I used to freeze up during tests too. I was scared that I'd fail, and I hated to fail. :)
Aeidhryn chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wait... I thought Gibbs LIKED it when Ziva threatened the suspects with bodily harm. Doesn't he do it himself?
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
Good job on all the evaluations.
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
LOL gotta love ducky and then I had to laugh at the thought of Jenny reviewing abby.
Icky Wick chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
You've really captured the performance review process. Man, can I empathize with Gibbs! I've had to give performance evals, and while I can see why HR requires us to do them, in many ways they create more issues than they cure. Either an employee is cutting it, or s/he isn't. I like how you do depict each character's personality spot on during this process. I'd have loved to have worked for Ducky! Thanks for the story.
leobold1 chapter 8 . 4/10/2009
I gotta admit. When I first saw this one, I asked "Is this author CRAZY?" I didn't know how you'd make this more than just a fill-in-the-blanks type of form.

I was pleasantly surprised!

Well thought out, well within the characters, and written IN character.

I never thought I'd say this as a compliment...but you have the soul of a bureaucrat within you.

You scored 20 out of 20 on this one.
Smackalicious chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Okay, so I'm finally returning to this story. (I know, I'm an awful reviewer. But you know what my schedule looks like. And that I'm on NFA twice as much as I am on here.) Very cute chapter! :D I can totally see Abby acting like that, and Jenny trying to keep focused while she's rambling. Haha. And I loved Abby not wanting to offend any real witches. That's totally her. Haha. Loved it.
Smackalicious chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
*giggles* Oh, how I love me some Palmer. He's so freaking cute! Always bumbling and stumbling over everything. Part of his charm. Haha, this is adorable. :) And Ducky was all, screw this, let's just talk. :p Love it.
Lady aracne chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
Ducky is such a wonderful character and you write him beautifly
Lady aracne chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
this is my favorite reviews! great great great chapter D, you are the best
Sarai chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
Loved the story. I too hate those darn reviews!
nikita6725 chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
good story i dont know if tony would be happy with his score especially with tim getting perfect 20 tony is so insecure and would be punishing himself if he found out he got the lowest score ... i like the reaction of the others esp abbys thanks
special agent Ali chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
yay Tim is the best great chapter
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »