Reviews for Delicious Friction
sammansonrepilica chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
I like this
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Lol the drive was just like "ka-pooey" in another version :D
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
When i started rewatching Danny Phantom, i remembered a while back i read some amazing, just mind-blowning fanfictions with overwhelming details that were rated m and i kept thinking about them when scenes of Danny and Sam popped up in the episodes i was watching and before i knew it, i had the urge to find them again and reread them. I spent like, idk mins going though 1226 of my favorites just so i could find your writing. Jeezus, your writing left this mark in my cranium that screamed at me that you were the perfect author for Danny and Sam fanfictions and i just haddd to find you. And now that i found u and ur writings, it's time to indulge my passion for the couple Danny and Sam (with ur help of course haha). :D
DemonFiccer chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
I like this story and wish you'd continue. The only thing is, I think he'd be better off going intangible, not invisible. If Sam's mom went to pat the blanket for good measure, his invisibility wouldn't mask him then. His intangibility, however, would and they'd be safer.
Nanannacyy chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
I know i havent reviwed for the last five chapters but i just want you to know, you're bringing danny phantom back to me. I use to watch it on cartoon network that is untill it either stopped playing or my dad cut the cable off, and its so refreshing to come back to this show and everything, i feel so touched about these two being together, hehe, i remembered when i still watched it, i saw fews time of their intimate moments ;D, so anyway, please dont stop, ur bringing danny phantom back to me with ur fanfictions ;)
UMMX chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Nice opening chapter good job.
Puppyloveimani chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Loved it. All of them. Awesome, adorable, hot, incredabily well written. never stop your writing darling!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
Tech-Man chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Freaking awesome. I loved this.
Celeste.J.Evans chapter 3 . 3/19/2010
... Interesting ending... not what I was expecting but good nonetheless.
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Mistress of Solitude chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
lovely collection, i enjoyed reading them
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
All of these are AMAZING! XD You are awesome!
NixenSya chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
Yup, I most certainlly have an addiction to your fics. Keep writing!

Luv u!