Reviews for On the Job Training
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Cool short story
Emolga chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wow Robin won't ever forget that lesson
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
you should make a fanart of this.
jamila chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
On the Job Training
AlphaSilverLover chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
*sigh* I just love your parental Batman spanking Robin stories! They are the coolest, you are one of the reasons I started writing discipline/spanking fanfiction!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Well you can't blame the man, but to do it in front of the Joker.
stormstarr chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
AWW FLUFF
Princess613 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I like this one much better.
lost soul's keeper chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
wow...go batman...at least robin learned the peneilties for not obeying batman.

Tough love and all that.
Baby Dragon chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Poor Robin, but Batman was right he could have been killed or worst. I liked it, normal I read Lord of the Rings stories but I really love the way you write. Can't wait for your next one.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
it was a good story thank you
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
another great fic! I don't think Robin will be doing that again! :)
wisdominfic chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
nice story, I would like some more pacing (just to build up tension and anticipation), but it was short and sweet

a nice quick read

thanks!
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh cool. So, I found and read most of your robin (both Dick and Tim) stories on deviant art, and now I find them here, too. And it looks like you've cleaned them up a good bit before posting them here, which I'm DEEPLY appreciative of. I seriously enjoyed your stories, but the innumerable spelling mistakes on your deviant account was absolutely driving me mad, so sincere thanks for cleaning that up.

However, there’s still a lot of technical mistakes here, a lot of bad grammar, and still some spelling mistakes that a spell-checker won’t catch (like using dint instead of didn’t. A checker won’t catch that, because dint is actually a word) Most of these mistakes look like they’re only there because you wrote the story quickly and never read back over it. (I could be wrong, but that’s what it feels like to me)

Your sense of style and comic timing is sharp, but the poor quality of the editing wcan really turn off a lot of readers. I know I only forced myself to tolerate it because your art intrigued me enough that I really wanted to know the stories behind them.

I think the absolute best thing you could do for yourself right now is to find a beta-reader. You need someone to read over what you write and edit the grammar for you. You could ask someone you know personally, or find someone online. Check around in the forums here on ff. net and I KNOW you’ll find some people. Because your stories are really awesome, and it’s a shame for you to not make them even better. I honestly think you’d learn and improve a LOT if you did this.

And on an entirely selfish note, will you be posting the story where Robin and BB are caught by Mad Mod? That was my favorite, but it didn’t seem to be finished when I found it on deviant art. That could be me missing something, but yeah, I’d really love to read more of it.