Reviews for Like Wild Fire and Grace
cafemaza chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
I love your story! It's so funny. And I love the cute socks that Derek gave Meredith.:)
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
Wonderful! Can't wait for more of your work!
meemzey chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I love it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue!
Dana chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
To Write more about Theo! For sure!
belairdesi chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
to write about theo.
Grey's-Harry-Fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
You kinda made Izzie seem like she was metally retarded and as if mer and der wouldn't freak when chris told them Izzie stole her baby! Its a New born for gods sake...but otherwise a good story
BrokenBoneWorld chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hells Yes! Write more about little Baby Theo! "If not having met them personally, or had a fleeting glance while on their way to the pit, they would have heard the stories that spread like they had been lit on fire and thrown into a gasoline doused forest during the windy part of a year long drought in Arizona." Priceless.

Great Gizzie (Gih-zee) banter.

I want you to know that I was talking to my uncle about my sister, and out of nowhere, comes "Mr...Darcy...Larson" in my head. I then collapsed in a fit of giggles, resulting in various funny looks from my mother and said uncle. Of to write chap.2 in Sunset/Sunrise. I can't remember the title.
MerDerAddicted chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I like it but where did you get the name Theodora? I'm not saying it's bad just different I have never heard it before.
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
More about Theo, please, I'm begging you! Can't wait for more!
JustLikeMeredith chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I'm liking this fic so far. Can't wait for more!