Reviews for confessions
xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
AW i think i remember seeing this myspace bulletin, it looks beautiful now it's but into a story :3
Etiema chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
aww so romantic!_
tragic serenade chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Oh gawd. I felt like my review was really jsut BORING and not cool. xD

K, so I re-read it over and over and over agian and I can't help but gush every friggin' time. haha.

“Do you like me?” Her voice sounded less confident, but still hopeful. He looked tired, sighed lightly, and replied. “Not really.” Her heart shattered, but she kept on going.

Thats kairi for you. Never giving up. I love how you kept her personality intact (unlike that one person who messed everyone up)

and WHAT? Roxas you big fat meanie! CARE. FRIGGIN' CARE. rawr

Finally she got a reaction from herself by pinching her own arm. Heartbroken, she started running. The angelic blond runs after her though, and takes her wrist to stop her. “I never said I was done answering your questions.” He smiled, and she looked at him through the tears.

oh gawd. you have no idea how relieved I was when I read this. hehe. Before I was all, "OH NOES!1one!1! y r u sayin meen stff?"

and I love the whole 'takes her wrist and stops her' part. The stopping her from running away is a MUST. It FTW. seriously.

His hand slipped away from hers, and it fell limp at her side. “I won’t live for you because I’m willing to die for you.” His lips brushed up against her ever so slightly.

aww, purr-fect ending. I swear. All in all I loved this. this chainlettered inspired one-shot thingy.

jeeze louise muffin! Your writing skillz are da BOMB!

psha!

mucho love,

tragic serenade
Chiisarin chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
...It makes me wonder if a person would ever say this in real life.

Somehow, this made me laugh just because I would never have thought to use a chain letter thing like this...That's just neat.

Two thumbs up, yo! (-.-)\/
spirithamburger chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Gack, I luff this. I always think those chain letters are so sentimental, and could be sweet if treated well...and I was right.

Ah, love. Yes, I'm a closet Roxiri fan. XD
MixItUp chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Aww! I've seen lots of stories based on that, but this was the best one; I can imagine Roxas saying that! Sweet!
perfect sorceress chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Actually, it's really poetic! I loved this one! Nice work!

- perfect sorceress -
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
OH SNAP.

that was cute!

and GORGEOUS.

and FANTABULOUS.

and every other great words.

I LOVED IT.

Thank you!

I seriously was all like "Pssh, yah! ROXIRI-NESS!'

it made me SMILE.