Reviews for a cup full of comets
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I've shipped them for ages.
Do you realise that in WotE, only Sandry and Daja say that dating Briar would be weird cos he's their brother? Tris isn't present in that convo... So I have to wonder, especially as it's also mentioned that Tris and Briar reconnected mentally the easiest and first...
Disappearing Pucca chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I love this pairing and this story. Super awesome.
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Love it! This pairing needs more love, seriously.
GixieChic chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I adore this fic! I'm in the middle of re-reading the Circle series and wanted to see if their was any Tris/Briar. This is exactly what I was looking for! I wish more fics were like this for any pairing. Fantastic work :D
pageleaf chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
YES. YES YES YESYESYESYEEEEEEEESSSS. *flail*

Sorry, incoherency-fail.

OH HOW I LOVE THIS SO.
Name chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I have been searching and searching and SEARCHING for a Tris/Briar fic. Like I am absolutely in lurv with them. And I haven't read all of the Song of the Lioness books, so I get so confused whenever I try and browse through that fandom and then in the end I give up. But finally (even though it's kinda been like 4 years since you published this) I've found a good Tris/Briar fic.

I love them. I love everything about them. I love how you portray them. I love Briar's easygoing attitude with the angst underneath. I love Tris' icy exterior and mushy, soft interior. I love how they just click together like that, how they understand each other like that. I love how you can show all of that through your writing!

Wow, it's kinda embarassing reviewing 4 years after you wrote this, but it was just so good and I couldn't resist! D Now that I know that there are some good Tris/Briar fics out there, I"m going to brave the scary Song of the Lioness fandom again! -
Savvy chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Yes, very. I want starbucks...
anlmoon chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
very interesting
Ally-Marty chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Quite interesting!
studentofwords chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This was great! Keep up the good work!
Emily chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I just now realized that I can't vote for the fanfic contest if I don't have an account, but know that I would vote for you if I could! I wish you luck! : )
Emily chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wow, this was really good. I liked it a lot, even though it confused me until I realized that it was, indeed, Briar and Tris, and it was, indeed, set in the present world. : ) Congrats on your nomination! : )
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Your wish is my command.

I wasn't going to read this- I only opened it to make sure it wasn't a drabble series so it could be entered into my competition. Except, two lines in, I was hooked and couldn't stop. How did that happen? Haha. This was amazing. You really held their characters, even though you had them in a different world and different circumstances. I enjoyed your writing all the way through, and really liked your use of the bracketed/italisized words.

Great job!

KrisEleven~
ashgirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
i LOVE modern times for Tris and Briar.i loved the story.
VoiDreamer chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Very nicely written - very understated and yet it left me feeling very satisfied :) Well done and thanks for the lovely Briar/Triss romance (yay!)