Reviews for For we who are Hollow
lilica chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
that was beautifully written and flowed amazingly. You dived into the emotions of the characters and explored them in such a way that was so fitting and honest. I think your captured their characters perfectly and blended everything very well...i hope you write more bleach stories like this one!
TagoMode chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
great. 9th rviewer,. i agree with d burden thing. nicely written,
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow... that's one introspective piece you've got here. It rings with truth, though. Honest enough to give me a toothache. Ichigo's duty and heart go hand in hand now, heavy as his duty is. It's as you said, he can still stand to put some weight on his already burdened shoulders - I can imagine him becoming strong like that. Understanding a man like that takes a special kind of woman too - you've drawn Rukia magnificently. Very, very good.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Gritty and smooth. Awesome.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
i like it
sora-star-child chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Yay I liked this fic even though I'm not a big rukia and ichigo fan :) I think you managed to get an awesome Rukia and ichigo thing going so kudos to you! It's cool to see you wrote another fanfic... I used to read your digimon ones (which was ages ago now gosh how time flies) I always love your style of writing and his was no exception!
Frozen Shattered Roses chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I like your prose style; I find it very clean and elegant. I also like the way you present their emotions; it feels honest.
ElectricalStar chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I really loved the way you captured their relationship. That's how I've always seen it, and you did that beautifully. As well as their own personalities. :) Great job!
HitsuIchi chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
This was wonderful!

I think you captured their relationship very well.

Nice :)