Reviews for Queen of Hearts, Jack of Spades
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Good. You did good. No doubt.
Loveonyou chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
I luv It!

Plzz make another chapter.
sunshinetime chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
YAY SORA KIARKI KISSY WOOT WOOT lol but im scared to read the next chapter if that means there not going to be together owell the whow MUST GO ON by the way excellent job
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Oh wow! I'm very excited about this story, you have to update soon! I think I might know where you're headed with this plot, and I'm so anxious with how it's going to work out!
iloveyou1624 chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
i already love this story! hehe

please update soon!
Rakkoon chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Good! I hope you're going to intending to update. I really liked it! You're a really good writer, I admire that. You're definately better compared to me! I applaud you! Keep writing.

Be careful with the lustful parts, I'm a bit wary about that part.
blackrogue123 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Well, I really did like this. The only complaint I really have (and this is nitpicking) is that I think you made Sora and Kairi move too fast (I think you know what I mean), but that's just my personal preferences and not really a writing flaw.

Sorry if I can't help improve your writing ability, but you're either as good or better than me when it comes to writing so it's really hard to make constructive critisism.
KairiSakuraTohru chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
wow, REALLY great story!please continue!
wwecat chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Dude please update soon! i need to know what will happen between sora and kairi! :( enough said