Reviews for With You, Suddenly
GooglyMooglies chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
SQUEE!

That is all *heart*
TempestSilvermoon chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I absolutely loved 'Waiting' and had hoped that there would be a side-story for how Demyx and Zexion met. I love this, you are a truly talented writer.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Aw...XD I was hoping you'd do something in the Waiting universe with these two...
Na.Shao chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Aww, such a sweet fic. I really liked it, because I'm in love with Zemyx (and Waiting, as you can see ... XD), and it was well written. Well done again. x3
Faye Silo chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Oh!

this is adorable!

Love,

Faye Silo
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
oh, so that's how they met..though i expected more.. XD

but at least one question in my mind had been answered.. :)
kerricarri chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Second time I've read this fic. First time, I regarded it as a nice sidestory, however detached I felt from the pairing. After all, I had only been reading Waiting for its Akuroku goodness, not for the sudden delightful dash of Zemyx that came up. And now I couldn't care less of those two adorable angsty VI and XI.

How foolish I feel. Especially since this fic is completely its own and so deserving of notice. It is more than a sidestory, more than an insight on the pairing, more than necessary background on a relationship otherwise unable to be explained heavily in the main fic...

Its tone could be considered...well, not that exciting. It methodical, steady, and has a very definite flow. Concise. A musing sort of quality to it. However, it is perfectly Zexion. It's adorable, even more so when he trips over his dainty feet in his haste to speak, listen, and meet with Demyx. That little moment they had when they first met eyes...? Oh yeah, I was grinning all the way through. Eyes are very important here, very heavily drawn upon and it helps cement that "otherwordly" feel the other characters are getting about their hidden pasts...love, love, love the reference of Roxas's feelings of "being cheated" out of something. The same exact feeling that Zexion shares for that inexplicable sense of loss they'd innately feel in such a situation.

The fic has a quiet sort of peace. The ending doesn't brutally cut off, but neither does it have a note of finality...sort of drifts off into contentness-land. A very good move in signifying that it wasn't the end for them-it was only the beginning. And wow if that doesn't sound corny, but seriously...love how this perfectly sets up the calm, peaceful feelings that wrap those two up all throughout Waiting.
ebil-kitty chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I know for a fact that a lot of your readers had been waiting for this very moment. Which is sidestory of 'Waiting' involving our analytical Zexion and happy-go-lucky Demyx. I love those two and damn, I really need to get my hands on KH2 the remake.

I went all mushy after reading this, but then who doesn't like mush? Mush is good :3
Strawi chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I dont really believe in it, but this story makes me want to. Soulmates. They should probably have been really good friends if they werent nobodies.
Cetrasai chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I'm soo glad you did this! I was really hoping beyond hope that you would make a Zemyx sidestory for "Waiting" because, they're such a cute couple there too. Aww, this was really good. I really really want you to contiue it. God, that would be awesome. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Lil Tanuki chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
A side-story for 'Waiting?' Great. A Zemyx side-story for 'Waiting?' /Perfect!/ The story flows nicely, and though short, is speaks lengths. Seeing other sides to Zexion is always a treat, because he's not just some sneaky emo kid that only wants in Demyx's pants. (As I've seen him so often portrayed!) He's a quiet soul who would travel across town on a crowded train for a friend.

-Tanuki
yumemi chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
*melts... I really REALLY love reincarnation fics.
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Aw so cute
kuriqa chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
aw! it's cute! i love the insight to how those two managed to meet... it's nice...

k
Lainey Anime15 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
*squeel* God how effing cute! I am beyond myself trying to figure out how you know just how to end a sotry perfectly!