Reviews for Ten Ways To Know That You Watch InuYasha Too Much
THAT LAST ONE IS SO F*CKIN FUNNY
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
You know it!
NekoKagome-sama chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Personaly, I would do the last one but have a bat,rope,duct-tape,and a tazer with me.
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
That was mildly amusing. Not as amusing as I had hoped, I think that it would have been better if it was longer. So another one would probably be good.
AsHlEy-LoVeS-bEn chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
haha thats funny
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
good story
Foofafie chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
I wish I could do that last part but I cant unfourtunatly but that was funny
garnet013 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
this is stuffi do off your list

If you suddenly say, “hm how ominous” when you see a storm cloud.

You're walking down the street and you suddenly stop and say 'I sense a demonic aura.'

If you start to memorize everyone's scent.

If the only thing you can talk about is Japanese stuff in general.

You eat ramen on the daily basis. And you refuse to eat anything else.

You wiggle or make you're ears move at every little sound.

omega1156 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I MUST agree with the very last one! I can't believe they ended the show there! I was like "...That's it?" They didn't even kiss or anything (I mean, besides in the movie). OH well. Very funny. - I have seen these before. One of my favorites is:

You buy your boyfriend a beaded, shark-tooth necklace, and everytime he does something 'naughty' say "OSUWARI!" LOL!

~Omega~
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
hahahaha...that was funny! i liked it
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
funny... I like ramen!

I like the last one, sending a letter to Rumiko Takahashi

write a second list, onegai? im curious, even tho I haven't watched Inuyasha in so long since there was no more new eps on Adult Swim

ja!
heyreese chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
The only thing that I do do from that list is talk about Japanese stuff way too much. Yeah, me and my cousin/best friend do that a lot ever since I got her addicted to InuYasha and Naruto. We pretty much freak all the 6th graders in our school out. But the 8th graders think we're cool, 'cause we're girls and we like those kinds of things, and pretty much all the 8th graders know about InuYasha.
inuyashagrl27 chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
WONDERFUL!
Half-Demon-Cali chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
i would SO want to do that last one
beaner93 chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Besides the 'ears' thing, I've done all of that. Too much, acordding to my friends. *grumbles about friends who just don't see how awesome anime is*