Reviews for The Prince and the Rebel
Purple Light Snow chapter 1 . 6/11
Really nice beginning...I like where this is going...
sleeper chapter 16 . 1/2
Okaey. That was really cool. Thanks you.
Nek0Reader chapter 16 . 11/28/2014
Really.. no resolution? Okay. And senbonzakura is male _ felt like you tried to rush this story to an end without really ending it
DChan21 chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
Noooooo I want a Sequel! It can't end like this! I would love to see them plan and fight for the upcoming war! But a really good story!
Atalaya86 chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! v I loved every chapter! well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
One of the best Bleach fics i've ever read!
Myiasis chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
Read it again after several years... and it's still the best!
Mina Kye chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
I-just I...Grr!

It was well written, obviously something new, with an awesome plot. It's just- grr! I want more now. Wah.. This is what happens when I read a really good story. I get greedy and want more of it!

But seriously-awesome! :)

It was so cute! The way Renji and Byakuya's relationship progresses, the way Ichigo and Rukia bicker like a married couple! Just so cute! I would totally read the sequel if there was one!

*Shall stop fan-girling and babbling in a moment...maybe. Haha*

Anyway, I loved it just like some of your other stories I've read. I still have yet to read all of them but definitely cute. :) Great job!
hoshiakariDreamer chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Aaaah ... I loved this! Thank you so much for sharing it!

This is such a well-written story. Everything is crisp and clean, it's not too wordy, yet it does such an amazing job of invoking emotion and response from the reader. I laughed out loud multiple times, got tingly goose-bumps other times, and even got a little choked up in a few places. The pacing is great - nothing ever drags, and nothing you included seems superfluous. The way you portrayed the developing relationship between Byakuya and Renji was wonderful. Just enough tension to keep it interesting and compelling, but not to the point of excess.

I realize this was finished years ago, but if you're considering a sequel ... I know I would read it, and would probably love it!
WhiteEnsigma chapter 16 . 2/11/2013
Such a cute story. Love how vulgar Renji and Ichigo were, so funny and rough, but they didn't really any of it, harmless stuff. And Byakuya was absolutely lovely with his demeanor, enough to be called 'Princess Bitch." And Rukia was a cheery sweet sister, but so violent when she was with Ichigo. Hiliarious piece of work!
WhiteEnsigma chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
LoL. Renji's reply to Ikkaku's "You let him talk to you like that?" got me smiling like an idiot. Its cute. Great story!
sakimidare chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
This. The whole thing was so perfect. Though it was AU you made them considerably IC. I loved Ichigo and Rukia's interactions, they were so canon! Even though they're in love they still fight like a pair of cats and dogs. Byakuya was beautifully portrayed as well.

Its sort of irnoic, isn't it, when we realise that Senbonzakura is the (pretty boy) male sword, and one of Zabimaru is female ... -sighs- Ah well. Sen looks enough like a girl so its alright with me.

And would you believe it, I've been actually wanting to play up the Kuchiki-hime angle in a fic for some time now too. Though the plot isn't similar to this at all, now I feel I should probably not bother, after seeing how amazingly you played with the concept. Oh well...

And the ending. It was so perfect.
Vee.Lightwood chapter 16 . 1/2/2013
This whole story was so beautiful! So well written, delicate, yet funny, extremely romantic, very entertaining... A pleasure to read!
And the end... taichou and fukutaichou... you killed me there!

Thanks for sharing this :)
Lightmare chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Awesome! You can freaking wright! I haven't looked at your home page yet but if you haven't published a book already, then you need to do that. Cause like I said... YOU CAN FREAKING WRIGHT! I would not mind in the least if you suddenly wrote a book or a sequel to this fic. *hint hint nudge nudge* _
PoisonedApples chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
PLEASE tell me you're at least THINKING of writing a sequel to this...?