Reviews for Natural Attraction
cyhap chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
please continue updating!
Journalist2012 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Please hurry up and update!
guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
Hoshikuzu-san chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Oh my god I love thus so much! I got pretty pusdy though when I didn't see the 'next chapter' button. I also read the latest note, and trust me (as a fello writer), your story is fine. I really like it and can't wait for you to continue
Oooompa chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
boohoo, was enjoying this one immensely... overrated comedy is sometimes not too bad right? xD anyways, hope u can update this one soon :)
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Please update more
experiment13 chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
...great story. i didny see anything wrong, but 2 years?
DemonicKitsune-chan chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
Okay, I got your note here. I can see why this is your most popular fic it's really awesome. This story was really getting good. Maybe you should wait for your towns next AnimeCon to get your mojo back.

realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
love it
girlyblue chapter 5 . 4/5/2009
U need to update or this story will be very bad, I would like to know what happens next but u should make where he win the bet but neji do not stop bugging him and he agrees to go with him, start with that anyways or do something else with it.
xxasianicexx chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
aww, but even if you think it went sownhill a bit it's still better then a lot of stories ive read. and the plot is the best! I soo want to read the next chapter so hope you get your muse back.
inkandimpalas chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
i would really love if you continued this

i know it may seem a little pointless now but i guarentee you'll be very sad and disappointed if you dont continue this now and wish to later on kind of thing. not being pushy or anything it's just this stories has had quite the vast amount of reviews. shouldnt that be something to spur you on telling you your writing something pretty fantastic?

you may not be the most detailed or descriptive writer i have ever read but you plotlines are interesting and the chapters in themselves and nice and easy to read. something to catch onto without it becoming a bore with it's descpritions.

in any case i think your writing will become better over time and that this story does have an interesting storyline

if you ask me, just give it a few more shots, maybe post another chapter. if it doesnt click then you could always just take it down which is perfectly understandable if you just cant seem to connect. If you cant connect with the story then it doesnt turn out the best it can be.

and anyways, i found ur writing to be somewhat funny even when you were trying to be funny. if you like what you write, dont go on what everyone else is thinking. go with what you think

keep writing for i'll keep reading

-Kiera edward
angel61991 chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
im sure that when u come up w/ where your going w/ this story itll b great. so please update as soon as u can.
watermiral chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
that's too bad about the story..

i really liked it..

i hope you return to writing this story after all your other ones...

please don't give up this story!

i'll be waiting for an update on this one.

ShAm3 0F LuV3 chapter 5 . 8/23/2008